NXE Preview: Third (and final) wave

4 hours till its live... bit annoying, keep checking my xbox just incase they decide to update early lol

It's 10pm mate, so 6 hours, not 4 :p

I'll be able to download it in an hour and 20 minutes, which means after work. I just ordered a 120 GB hard drive. Should I wait to install the NXE after I get my hard drive, or will the transfer kit take care of everything?

Just downloaded the new updates too.

Had two years gold since release of console but been silver since feb this year.

I got in 3rd time round... and just bought 13 months gold!!!

Aside from the avatar creation being slightly babyish I thought, the dash itself is a significant improvement over the old blades.

I don't understand why people keep stating what subscription they had. It didn't matter relative to the preview program. All that mattered was giving them your console ID and Gamertag. I mean, I've been a paying subscriber of Xbox Live since a month before it went public in 2002, but I still didn't get into the preview program. Do I think I got screwed? Not at all. It's random chance based on the information you gave them pertaining to where you live and what your internet connection is, and there's only 5 days left anyways.

-Spenser

Yeah I know. That post wasn't really directed at you so much as just in general. I dislike those complaining about it, but even on top of that, it's just irrelevant to the program.

-Spenser

Damnit... I didn't know this topic existed until now :(

I just found out that that the preview program is now FULL. Now it's time to go through the thousands of applicants. Thanks for your interest and good luck getting in! I have removed the links since the program is full.

Who all got in? Add me! ThatDudeReeg.

EDIT: Wow, does anybody notice I've been offline for 14,xxx some days? LOL! And I was last seen on Xbox.com Error.

NM. It updated.

Its gonna be hard getting used to this new interface, feels like i have to move my head everytime i slide haha, loving it though! so sharp n nice!