r4 DS question

now just a quick question...if i were to somehow have Guitar Hero On Tour on my little sisters r4 slot for DS, could i buy her a guitar grip for the ds? does it work alright with the r4???? do they use the same slot? how does it work???

You can't talk about pirating here, but if you wish to buy a replacement grip controller for your game, check this (UK).

Brilliant post - thanks for pointing that one out :)

Me kids will be happy as they knackered theirs up!

Ebay here we go!

ok thanks guys..im thinking of getting her a r4 for Xmas just wanted to see how it all worked

also, how do you dump games onto your PC so you can then play them on the r4? she has a fair few games but she is really rough with everything (broke my GHWT drums lol :( ) so my play is to put them all on the one cartridge. how big are most games? she properly has 30 games like Hannah Montana and my little pony etc etc

I'd forget about r4 - most are fake. M3DS Real "seems" to be the card at the moment...

IIRC, you'd need a different bit of kit to backup the games that you've got - but I'm not 100% sure on that.. Google's your friend.

There is a piece of homebrew software that you can use to dump games using just the DS, but I think you need a slot 2 flashcard for it. I know you can backup saves using just a slot 1 flash card though. GBAtemp is a better site for DS homebrew stuff.

I'd forget about r4 - most are fake. M3DS Real "seems" to be the card at the moment...

IIRC, you'd need a different bit of kit to backup the games that you've got - but I'm not 100% sure on that.. Google's your friend.

I've never heard of fake ones, I ordered one of some sketchy website and it works perfectly :p

if i were to somehow have Guitar Hero On Tour on my little sisters r4 slot

"somehow" :laugh:

Thread closed

Please note that legitimate homebrew questions can be discussed in the stickied thread.