[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Naruto manga is also out. Not a very interesting chapter. Wonder what sakura plans to do though. Next chapter should contain some action hopefully Bee vs Kisame with Hashigi unwrapped :D

Sawako was too cute in ep. 5. :)

But the ending again...

Totally agree, a heartfelt episode. Sawako is too innocent, especially when she gives the money back to Kazehaya for the drink :rofl: :wub:

With the ending, I hope she's has enough confidence to overcome the idiots (Y)

Radish?

QZhOn.jpg

SdejA.jpg

VPEjv.jpg

Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO)... One of the best, funniest, most stylish anime ever created.

TEACHER BANZAI!!!

/re-watching it along side Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and Blu Ray edition of Full Metal Panic! (1080p).

Edited by maskedforever

^ One of my favourites :happy:

I started Letter Bee today and I was amazed by the quality of the animation (Y) Plot reminds me of Kino's Journey, which I enjoyed watching :)

Radish?

I wast told to watch GTO last week. If Radish likes it then I must like it as well, as we share the same taste in anime somewhat :p

Going to watch the last 2 episode from FLCL. Turned out to be a way different anime then I expected. Was a great random pick last week to begin watching that. I'm also rewatching Eden of the East currently. Production I.G. made a video clip to "Falling Down" by Oasis which is in the same style as the OP. It looks really awesome :D

eLJ09.jpg

I wish studying for my engineering courses was this fun. XD

I wast told to watch GTO last week. If Radish likes it then I must like it as well, as we share the same taste in anime somewhat :p

Going to watch the last 2 episode from FLCL. Turned out to be a way different anime then I expected. Was a great random pick last week to begin watching that. I'm also rewatching Eden of the East currently. Production I.G. made a video clip to "Falling Down" by Oasis which is in the same style as the OP. It looks really awesome :D

FLCL is anime on drugs. The completely disconnected plot and quirky characters sets it apart from everything else. I also felt like Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagann took a lot of material from FLCL to start its show.

Just started watching the new Darker Than Black series, I'm really as hooked on it as I was with the first series.

You might want to look into Witch Hunter Robin since it follows a similar, somber feel with a lot of paranormal activity.

^ LOL @ image, he took studying to the extreme! :rofl: FLCL was the first anime that showed me how confusing/unpredictable things could get within a plot :laugh:

On a related note, new EXIT TRANCE album is pretty sweet :)

Radish?

FLCL is anime on drugs. The completely disconnected plot and quirky characters sets it apart from everything else. I also felt like Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagann took a lot of material from FLCL to start its show.

It's a great watch in between the serious anime. Honestly, I was constantly laughing while watching it. The expressions on their faces etc where priceless :p It was also noticeable that the character designs where by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, who also did the character designs for NGE.

So, if there are other anime like FLCL that you'd recommend, please tell me :D

It's a great watch in between the serious anime. Honestly, I was constantly laughing while watching it. The expressions on their faces etc where priceless :p It was also noticeable that the character designs where by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, who also did the character designs for NGE.

So, if there are other anime like FLCL that you'd recommend, please tell me :D

If you're looking for that type of animation, then look at Mind Game, Kemonozume and Kaiba. They're not comedy but they're unique anime that shows that anime is not just large eyed females endowed like cows jumping up and down. :p

If you really want laughs, then go for GTO (Great Teacher Oninzuka). Even after re-watching the series, I could not stop laughing. I wish I had Onizuka as a high school teacher.

If you're looking for that type of animation, then look at Mind Game, Kemonozume and Kaiba.

Kaiba is surreal animation and the plot has a mix of everything. I love the soundtrack by Kiyoshi Yoshida, who also did the soundtrack to Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (Y)

Radish?

If you're looking for that type of animation, then look at Mind Game, Kemonozume and Kaiba. They're not comedy but they're unique anime that shows that anime is not just large eyed females endowed like cows jumping up and down. :p

If you really want laughs, then go for GTO (Great Teacher Oninzuka). Even after re-watching the series, I could not stop laughing. I wish I had Onizuka as a high school teacher.

Ofcourse, both "Mind Game" and "Kemonozume" had to be from Madhouse. Their style is so awesome and unique. I bet I'm gonna like those 2 anime. I have already obtained Kaiba, it's waiting to be watched atm.

GTO has been recommended to me at school as well last week. Gonna give that a chance soon. And thanks for the recommendations :)

@Trance.: I also can't wait for the new episode. I'll be watching it tomorrow when I'm back from school :D

Dammit :pinch:. Still no subs out :cry:! Also, Capric0rn you should really read the FMA manga. It's brilliant, far better than ANYTHING I've read.

You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that :p I've been procrastinating way to much anime/manga wise due to school project. Now that those are over, I can finally pick up everything.

Are you reading it on One Manga?

You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that :p I've been procrastinating way to much anime/manga wise due to school project. Now that those are over, I can finally pick up everything.

Are you reading it on One Manga?

i am, it release one a month usually around the 11-15th

FMA: B was good, now that Kimblee is on the scene and Scar doing some more digging around.

I'm totally into Letter Bee now, some elements are reminiscent of Last Exile (Y) Also loving the OP song by Suga Shikao :happy:

Radish?

@jonhapimp: Awesome, I'll watch it there too then. Also going to finish Even no Jikan in the next 3 days :D