[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

i really loved 2day ep

kanne-chan was amazing :)

It got me wondering if kenpachi will ever do bankai. :shifty:

not anytime soon

Great Bleach ep last night, Kenpachi never fails to crack me up. :p

When he's lying on the ground, "I was just thinking, but I couldn't come up with anything." LOL

arghh, I knew the time would come when I have to decide whether to sub to crunchyroll or not, I can't decide..

Question for anyone who knows about this, but say if I waited 7 days for cruchyroll, you could just keep watching them on a weekly basis, but you'd just be one ep behind everyone else right?

No, because what makes his character so unique is that he has so much reiatsu and power and yet he can't go shikai or bankai.

And no BLEACH manga again this week :(

^ As I said in couple of post ago there's no manga this week or the next (I think) they're taking a break. And matrix don't do crunchyroll.com if you're not interested in high quality, I found 91 this morning at around 4 am on crunchyroll.com and around 10 am I found it on couple of other websites at low quality but still watchable.

Also just to ruin everyone's day here a pic from Comiket 75.

post-30626-1231448699.jpg

:devil: HAHAHA :devil:

if you remember back to his (first) fight with ichigo he said he doesn't have a bankai. the sword he uses is a regular sword (not one connected to his soul like everyone else's) and his reiatsu is so massive that if he released a bankai then it would destroy everything in sight (paraphrased :p )

his enemy dieing from just releasing his bankai would be no fun for him :rofl: , so no unfortunately he won't

I don't think he has a regular sword it's just that he never asked the sword what's its name is. So without knowing your own swords name you cannot produce bankai.

If I remember it correctly after the fight he asked his sword its name but nothing happen so he got tired and gave up. Who know maybe after coming to hueco mundo he might be able too.

I was just reading bleach 340, and one thing got my attention.

The part where Ulquiorra said "That girl (Orihime) is already one of us" & "Even if you manager to rescue her, That won't change.". Does that mean she's not a human anymore.

I'm quite sad actually thinking about it. :(

Probably mind games with Ichigo. I can't really imagine it to be anything else, or maybe KT is going to give us a major twist :p

I once heard a theory that he is in fact Yachiru's Bankai how ever i feel he's more like Toguro as in pulling Power from no where.

What do you mean by that?

And I'm sure we'll learn more about Yachiru's powers eventually. We haven't seen her fight yet either.

if you remember back to his (first) fight with ichigo he said he doesn't have a bankai. the sword he uses is a regular sword (not one connected to his soul like everyone else's) and his reiatsu is so massive that if he released a bankai then it would destroy everything in sight (paraphrased :p )

his enemy dieing from just releasing his bankai would be no fun for him :rofl: , so no unfortunately he won't

I thought he was just saying that he couldn't yet hear his sword talking. Because at the end of his first fight with Ichigo I remember him laying on the ground asking his sword if it will talk to him or whatever? It's been so long I don't exactly remember what happened.

I don't think he has a regular sword it's just that he never asked the sword what's its name is. So without knowing your own swords name you cannot produce bankai.

If I remember it correctly after the fight he asked his sword its name but nothing happen so he got tired and gave up. Who know maybe after coming to hueco mundo he might be able too.

Yeah..that's what I remember too. Maybe because he actually hasn't been a captain all that long that he hasn't learned his bankai? Apparently it's takes almost everyone else hundreds of years to learn their bankai.

And I'm sure we'll learn more about Yachiru's powers eventually. We haven't seen her fight yet either.

She's really fast, and isn't intimidated by other peoples huge power levels(I forgot the word they use, sue me it's late and I'm tired). I really doubt we'll ever see her fight though. I think she's more for comedic entertainment.

She's really fast, and isn't intimidated by other peoples huge power levels(I forgot the word they use, sue me it's late and I'm tired). I really doubt we'll ever see her fight though. I think she's more for comedic entertainment.

Oh no she is going to be doing some fighting just need the right time and place.

It feels like we're never going to get to see her fight. Does she end up fighting in Hueco Mundo?

Nope, she's just a by standard. Up to the most current manga you don't get to see her fight. I really doubt we ever will, too. She's just there to be funny imo.

And get Kenpachi lost, too.

Nope, she's just a by standard. Up to the most current manga you don't get to see her fight. I really doubt we ever will, too. She's just there to be funny imo.

And get Kenpachi lost, too.

That makes sense, she is quite funny :p

I just realized last night that DB released Shippuuden 91, one great thing about Naruto is that he's always training with new techniques, I wish Ichigo would learn some Kenpo or some other techniques, that would really help him out.

Shame (because Live-eviL rock) but awesome at the same time, Galaxy Express 999 has been licensed by Toei Animation and is on Crunchyroll (not available in the UK).

Hopefully this means new DVD's to be released that are subtitled. One of those shows that makes you feel like a kid again, Leiji Matsumoto rocks.

Radish?

Shame (because Live-eviL rock) but awesome at the same time, Galaxy Express 999 has been licensed by Toei Animation and is oCrunchyroll (not available in the UK).b>

Hopefully this means new DVD's to be released that are subtitled. One of those shows that makes you feel like a kid again, Leiji Matsumoto rocks.

Radish?

Yeah but it's a shame the DVDs will be most likely shipped in thinpak form with no awesome or interesting extras.

Also WTF region locking on a streaming site?

Yeah but it's a shame the DVDs will be most likely shipped in thinpak form with no awesome or interesting extras.

Also WTF region locking on a streaming site?

I don't mind, since it a really old series. As long as I have the whole set - I'm happy.

Not sure what's with the region locking as well, only for the US I guess so far.

Radish?

Radish do you sub to any Anime/Manga sites like crunchyroll?

I just can't decide if it's worth it or not. Someone will continue to fansub Naruto I think.. Well hopefully :p

Thanks Neo, I appreciate that, I was going to sub in the next couple days and I'm a bit tight on cash right now.

Do you think anyone is going to pick it up and fansub it?