[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Well you couldn't really expect something huge. It concluded the story well, the fact that the characters got along well at the end was pure awesome. The fact that Jin became the #1 Samurai and that Mugen was close behind. Mugen ended his story against the pirates, Jin became #1 and Fuu got to see her father and know why he left. Nice conclusion. I was hoping to see more though, I got to admit. I wish there was a Samurai Champloo 2.

Cowboy Bebop is sweet and so is Gungrave. Samuria Champloo has great music and fight scenes. Story is so so i think.

Any FLCL fans?

FLCL is good if you don't read in to it too much but when it comes to Gainax anime this side of EVA Nothing can out do Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Best anime I've ever seen is Grave of the Fireflies. I knew the ending but I still had tears in my eyes.

Im sure that movie caused one of my hard drives to kill it's self.

I can't believe that no one has brought up Code Geass yet. It's finished now, anyone who likes mech style animes should give it a watch.

I'm sure most of you have seen it anyways :p

I can't believe that no one has brought up Code Geass yet. It's finished now, anyone who likes mech style animes should give it a watch.

I'm sure most of you have seen it anyways :p

I never like that one, don't know why. The whole men & women stick thing just creeps me out.

Does anyone watch X'amd lost memories.

You wouldn't like a show because of the animation? :unsure:

If you take a look at the top 50 user voted animes, Code Geass is 2nd on the list. I'd highly recommend at least watching a bit more if you've only seen a few. Then again, some people just don't like certain shows I guess. I just LOVED Code Geass :p

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...0=best_bayesian

Any FLCL fans?

Loved it because it was so random/quirky, it's also 6 episodes - good in that sense as well.

Best anime I've ever seen is Grave of the Fireflies. I knew the ending but I still had tears in my eyes.

Yep, really emotional - I have it on DVD but rarely watch it because it's too sad at the end.

Does anyone watch X'amd lost memories.

Really enjoying Xam'd at the moment, the story is opening up now.

Radish?

I'll watch anything really as long as it's good, even if it's not I still watch it, it's a good time passer for me :p

I loved the animated film, "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" I actually welled up the first time I saw it.

I have Grave of Fireflies on my HDD but haven't watched it yet, I don't mind sad animes, you guys recommend it?

I recommend it but don't watch it today. Watch it after the holidays are over. That's my sincere opinion cuz it's the kind of anime that will make you think too much during happy-times.

I have Grave of Fireflies on my HDD but haven't watched it yet, I don't mind sad animes, you guys recommend it?

my god burn it to a DVD my hard drive killed it's self the day i watched that one....

Your hard drive kills itself a lot doesn't it? :p

What's your fav anime(s) yuri?

i don't realy have faves but im currently watching

Toradora

Hyakko

Kannagi

Toaru Majutsu no Index

Earl and Fairy

Skip Beat

Chaos head

Kurosh!tsuji

kyou no go no ni

Zettai karen children

and rewatching

Macross Frontier

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

but if i were to choose a favorite it would be anything by Clamp....

You guys should give a try to Macross Plus and everything Studio Ghibli.

Wholeheartedly recommend anything by Studio Ghibli, their stuff just rocks.

Never got into the Macross-series to be honest, might rent the first series on DVD.

Radish?

Radish, your signature just reminded me that Ghost in The Shell is an awesome anime worth watching twice. The Matrix borrowed a LOT of ideas from GITS, like the green code for example.