December 2008 Desktops

Just wondering, how do you get that stats "widget"? that you have at the top left leoj15

Its serious Samurize "system stats v3" with minor changes by me

This is my desktop for December, the wallpaper is from InterFacelift and the dock is Object Dock, however, I have my icons set to swing.

post-183823-1228960958_thumb.jpg

^ that is awesome!

previewpn0.png

i have a question about your dock. How it has that popup looking thing with all those folders in it, could i get the same features using RocketDock on Vista?

Do you guys actually design a frame for your desktop preview pic, or is it done by a program? lol

a program but i cant remember what its called. im sure someone will tell u what it is soon

i have a question about your dock. How it has that popup looking thing with all those folders in it, could i get the same features using RocketDock on Vista?

http://rocketdock.com/addon/docklets/1791?p=3

This docklet comes with the stack as well as the fan. After putting this in the docklet folder in the root of rocketdock dir you right click on the dock and select add item and chose stack docklet. Right click on the docklet and add the location/icon. In this config you will see "automatic" "stack" or "grid".

http://rocketdock.com/addon/docklets/1791?p=3

This docklet comes with the stack as well as the fan. After putting this in the docklet folder in the root of rocketdock dir you right click on the dock and select add item and chose stack docklet. Right click on the docklet and add the location/icon. In this config you will see "automatic" "stack" or "grid".

thanks. i've set it up now. its a cool feature

Do you guys actually design a frame for your desktop preview pic, or is it done by a program? lol

i use photoshop....

a program but i cant remember what its called. im sure someone will tell u what it is soon

theres a program? where and what is this program?

and digitalE... why use chrome when you have safari (especially when its not even officially out yet)?