Xp classic V2 released

Originally posted by [saint dark]

damn I feel like a F*cking lammer, :disappoin

i just found that one today, so don't worry there are lots of short cuts you will find and lose and rediscover

First off... Great theme, I like the classic look and can't wait to see different colors...

2nd.. I forgot where the image is saved when you do a Print Screen, can anyone let me know...

THanks

:D

Originally posted by DoNuTjC

First off... Great theme, I like the classic look and can't wait to see different colors...

2nd.. I forgot where the image is saved when you do a Print Screen, can anyone let me know...

THanks

:D

did you look in your printer?

j/k

paste it in paint and save as a jpg

or even better get wingrab

http://home.chello.no/~wingrab/

you can resize and compress

great theme buddy. i've not seen one theme better than Rhodium Edge, but this one is actually just as good, if not better. there's one major flaw in your design tho....

you forgot to skin the WinAmp Playlist window! :paranoid:

now i gotta take a shot at that myself, cuz the skin 0wnz, but i do want the playlist window skinned as well. :)

you wouldn't happen to have a fully skinned version somewhere would you? if not, i'll try to tackle this myself even tho i can't skin at all lol.

Originally posted by crookram

great theme buddy. i've not seen one theme better than Rhodium Edge, but this one is actually just as good, if not better. there's one major flaw in your design tho....

you forgot to skin the WinAmp Playlist window! :paranoid:

now i gotta take a shot at that myself, cuz the skin 0wnz, but i do want the playlist window skinned as well. :)

you wouldn't happen to have a fully skinned version somewhere would you? if not, i'll try to tackle this myself even tho i can't skin at all lol.

:s :s I posted the unfinished versions.

I fixed the winamp skins in the zip file so they should work now

heh, well i downloaded the zip file you linked to in your first post and the WA skin was incomplete then. so i dunno....

anyway, thx a lot for the finished version. it rawks! major props to you man. :)

Originally posted by crookram

heh, well i downloaded the zip file you linked to in your first post and the WA skin was incomplete then. so i dunno....

anyway, thx a lot for the finished version. it rawks! major props to you man. :)

I updated the winamp skins in the zip file so they should be right.Thanks for letting me know about it :D

Hey, just out of curiosity, did the theme come with diferent colors, because mine didnt.. and im not sure if it came with it or not. I would re-download but im not at home and im double checking with you :D:D

Originally posted by [saint dark]Now, this is a real bug

Looks to me like this may be the "newly installed programs" with a sizing "problem". Don't know if this is it or if you fixed it. Just a hunch.

nope, I cant fix it, but I can live with that bug, the overall theme is almost perfect, I like simple themes a lot