Xp classic V2 released

nice skin.

but why do people always make toolbar and taskbar big fat 25pt? so much screen space is wasted..!?:ermm:

i was wondering if you could make same theme w/ taskbar and titlebar at ~20, like true windows classic theme.

also scroll lift doesn't sit all the way next to down arrow button so it seems like there's another line hidden.

also highlighted text color should look somewhat differnt..

can you make ie button bar as small menu bar?

look at screenshot to see what i mean..

active app should have some type of frame..

and apps in taskbar could have some type of separator..perhaps very dim vertical line

I think the big font is pretty cool, adds the the theme :D.

Anyway, brw- whats the difference between the classic and custom winamp skins?

nevermind * - im guesing just the icon.. the windows / house :D

Originally posted by snipes

been using the theme since u released it.. amazing work... can't wait for colors..

perfect ditto :D, except ive been using this theme alot longer :D:D

Anyway you can center the text in the window titlebars? There was another theme that did this and I thought it looked extremely cool and definately different. Just a thought. Thanks.

Im sure there's a way to but i've always liked the text on the left side.I'll look into it and see.As for the colors, Im half way through with the blue color scheme.I'll post some screenies later

Originally posted by Brw2k1

Im sure there's a way to but i've always liked the text on the left side.I'll look into it and see.As for the colors, Im half way through with the blue color scheme.I'll post some screenies later

Cool :D. Im looking foward to them. Anyway, try to look into making the taskbar have those lines without locking :D. Lol, i think you already said its not possible, but that would be great. Lol thanks- later

Your not alone, i have the same problem, i thougth it was part of the theme untill i saw your post... lol dum of me :lick:

but mad theme, i can live with it!

Originally posted by DoNuTjC

First off... Great theme, I like the classic look and can't wait to see different colors...

2nd.. I forgot where the image is saved when you do a Print Screen, can anyone let me know...

THanks

:D

Nice blue!!! your theme is the best so far.

it looks sleek!

just my 4 cents, The right up and down corners dont look good, keep it normal like the current theme.. more of a square look! the angle cut i think really doesnt look good at all!

Originally posted by vinh

Nice blue!!! your theme is the best so far.

it looks sleek!

just my 4 cents, The right up and down corners dont look good, keep it normal like the current theme.. more of a square look! the angle cut i think really doesnt look good at all!

I think it makes it look more unique :D if alot of people don't like it then I'll change it back

Hes making blue / other colors ALONG with grey, he is not going to replace grey with blue :p. Although, if its possible to do it in one swift button click, i think a bit darker blue would look better.

btw, what was he talking about when he said somthing about square corners or somthing?