Ho ho ho - it's snowing at Neowin

<customary_developer_comment type="information">
Please clear cache to see pretty snow.
</customary_developer_comment>

:laugh:

Edit: Is is sad that I got a chuckle out of Rob's xml joke?

Not sad at all! I got a laugh out of it as well :D

...or does that make me sad as well? :ermm: :p

When you click on the main page and then on the forums, you can notice that the theme for the forums is not "exactly" the same as used in the main page : the border saying "signed in as PsykX" is covered with snow on the main page but not in the forums :(

Edit : wait.... it's been fixed earlier today. I was just reporting something I saw in the morning, but I guess they fixed it and it's written in this thread huh... hmmmmm.

It's quite simple, I got Santa to pop along with his sleigh, took a picture of snow falling infront of the Neowin logo and wazam!

You guys really do know everyone... ;)

Looks good. How about some Christmas lights draped across the naviagation bar at the top of the page?

How about some solar powered fairy lights I have around my window?

Yes. Extension-which-removes-functionality-from-your-browser-FTW. :rolleyes:

Have you ever tried Lynx? I think you'd like it. :p

I couldn't care less for any of the annoying effects added by javascript, not to mention slower page rendering.

I like this theme. We should have more holiday themes for the other Holidays. Like next Halloween, we could have jack 'o laterns in a theme. It would be cool.

The Halloween theme we had this year was very nice :) I think Timon created the image and it looked really beautiful!

The snow has departed from the forums and will be departing from the front page shortly. Happy new year everyone :)

Wow, I read your post and the snow was there, refreshed and it was gone. :(