What kinda camera related things did you get for christmas?

What kinda camera related things did you get for christmas?

4gb SD extreme III

Opteka Battery Grip for my D90. Came with 2 batteries. I actually like it more than the Nikon one.

I got a gorillapod slr and cash which will inevitably be spent on camera stuff, probably a 580EX II. I've always been dubious of the gorillapod things, but it's small enough to fit in my camera bag, so I'll always have it with me (nearly always have my normal tripod too though), and the main thing I was worried about, weight, it's fine with. Stuck the 40D with the 70-200 which is the probably the heaviest combo I have and it was fine. I'll see how I use it :)

I got a gorillapod slr and cash which will inevitably be spent on camera stuff, probably a 580EX II. I've always been dubious of the gorillapod things, but it's small enough to fit in my camera bag, so I'll always have it with me (nearly always have my normal tripod too though), and the main thing I was worried about, weight, it's fine with. Stuck the 40D with the 70-200 which is the probably the heaviest combo I have and it was fine. I'll see how I use it :)

GorillaPod FTW.