January 2009 Desktops

I do have one question, I wanta go back to Firefox.. But I have gotten sooo used to chrome's look/layout, and I know I have seen alot of people having their firefox look just like it.. Can anyone point me to the right direction of finding all the addons/styles/whatever else I need in order to make it look like chrome?

Theres a addon/skin (forget which) to do it and from memory its called something like chromifox.

What dock and wallpaper are you using? =)

The best I can do with the wallpaper is to give it to you; I completely forget where I got it from... sorry. I've uploaded it here.

The dock is here.

-Emily

The best I can do with the wallpaper is to give it to you; I completely forget where I got it from... sorry. I've uploaded it here.

The dock is here.

-Emily

YOU BAD PERSON - that's my wallpaper! :) :)

'tis from interfacelift....

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/de...ozen_trees.html

Edit:

The wallpaper is from Interfacelift ;)

I like you even less....!! ;) :D

The wallpaper is from Interfacelift ;)
YOU BAD PERSON - that's my wallpaper! :) :)

'tis from interfacelift....

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/de...ozen_trees.html

I like you even less....!! ;) :D

I tried!

Love the photo; very Ansel Adams-esque. I've been waiting for the holiday season to pass so I could start using it. Unfortunately, in that time I'd forgotten where I had gotten it from. ;)

PS: Could I ask you, and perhaps you could just PM me the answer, what tools did you use on that photo? Camera, lens, settings? I just absolutely love it.

-Emily

Lol evil, you can download from newsgroups at your work?

Posted my home desk in the December thread.

Now ill post my school desk.

30k7gc0.jpg

Also, if anyone tells me how i can reach the Zeroshell webinterface ill give you a cookie.

:)

Edited by Srsly