Post Your iPhone Theme

btw, how are you guys taking screen shots? I just got my iPhone yesterday... a complete newb for the most part. (Except I JB'ed it, and installed a ton of stuff already, lol)

Ok, so I jailbroke my phone again last night. Last time I had done it was with 2.1.

I'm noticing almost anything related to the jailbreak is extremely slow. Is this normal? Cydia is a painful to use. 9/10 apps or themes I go for give me a popup claiming mismatched size.

When I touch my iPod icon, it always thinks I held the icon, preparing my icons for deletion or movement making my ipod unusable.

It's not. I notice no difference with my iPhone after Jailbreak and Cydia is a breeze to use. What program are you using to do the Jailbreak? I used Quickpwn... maybe you could try that if you used one of the others?

Ive never really felt the need to jailbrake my iphone other than themes, but DAMN I think I love Cydia. there is a truck load of things for me to play with from themes to apps and games to tweaks.

Used Robs QuickPwn too. Nicely done BTW to you and your team

Very nice! What theme? And does Categories allow folders to open up like that (vertically and on top of the springboard, rather than in a separate screen) or is that some other program you are using to achieve that effect?

Nope, Categories is something else, use Stacks for the effect.

img0002kt1.png

nothing special. none of themes have all the icons i use so i avoid using icon sets.

daammmn... you have a lot of apps installed. have you notice any adverse effect on the speed? I am not sure if it's the theme I am using, but it seems like the loading has gotten slower when I launch apps.

daammmn... you have a lot of apps installed. have you notice any adverse effect on the speed? I am not sure if it's the theme I am using, but it seems like the loading has gotten slower when I launch apps.

not actually i found out most of themes were making iphone less responsive so i only applied a background. it's not fast like a non jailbroken or less application installed one but it's not that slow either.

Gazbee: how are you guys making your name appear in the upper left hand side?

There is an app called Make It Mine that allows that, also Advanced Preferences does too I believe.

Mine, no where near as nice as it used to be :( and yup it's a Touch not an iPhone I know ;)

post-110545-1230996304.png post-110545-1230996424.png

I just restored my iphone as over the weekend pressing the "phone" icon would bring up the buttons for a few seconds and then it would close. I could recieve calls but not hang up on them.

I just restored my iphone as over the weekend pressing the "phone" icon would bring up the buttons for a few seconds and then it would close. I could recieve calls but not hang up on them.

Yeah that's a bug that I used to get also. I can't remember exactly how I fixed the issue but I think it was something to do with "rip dev" settings that I installed, because once I removed the app, I never got that bug again. However, I now have the rip dev settings installed and I don't get that bug anymore.

The theme is Buuf2, glowing page dots, 5 item dock and no icon labels enabled.

post-31592-1231249830.jpgpost-31592-1231249836.jpgpost-31592-1231249841.jpg

On the first picture the icons are (in order top left to bottom right):

Phone, Camera, Photos, Winterboard

Maps, Weather, Clock, Notes

App. Store, Cydia, Boss Prefs, Settings

Second Picture is:

Banner, ICanHasCheezBurger, Tris, Maze Finger

iBall 3D, Newtonica, Trace, Nanosaur 2

Third picture is:

SteadyCam Premium, Touch Physics, I love Katamari, Vay

My dock is:

SMS, Email, Safari, iPod, Tuner (Internet Radio)

I want to make the grey/black status bar at the top of the screen totally transparent, but I haven't worked out how yet...

If any of you have any ideas, I'd be grateful :yes: