Neowin Digital Gallery

zilas, nice town pic for sure.

moonman, woot! wall-e ;) is that a plastic toy or like a card board thing?

crazy8ts, nice looking umbrellas. can't wait to see some pics with them.

IT MOVES!!! I'm tryin to hunt down the other remote control wall-e that's supposed to be better at moving around! but this one i have is way more detailed. even has the dents, scratches and paint chips! lol

Simply amazing.. if I could only grasp how to get sharp images like that at night.. I would be set!! STILL AMAZING SHOTS ANDRE!!

tripod, good quality glass (lens) and some hi-pass sharpening in photostop

3265871888_ce5106d93d.jpg

http://flickr.com/photos/stephenkirsh/3265871888/ - click to see a few out-takes.

So I thought it'd be neat to try and get a strobist picture using the iMac's built in iSight.

Since this "camera" is fully automatic, it was tough to get a proper exposure. The "camera" estimates the exposure and then takes the picture, but it doesn't know there's going to be extra light from my SB800/600.

I had an SB800 to my right as the main light, and a SB600 on my left bouncing off of the the door frame. Both were set to 1/128.

I had my D90 over to the right in commander mode. I used the wireless remote to fire the D90/strobes at the same time as the iMac took the picture.

Since the iMac makes the whole screen go white during the exposure (kinda like a giant soft box), I had to put a piece of black paper over it to keep out the extra light.

How very stereotypical of you moonman ;) Asian guy from TO driving a civic :D Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I remember when those dashes came out, I thought it was weird but its grown on me. I wish my Mazda had something like that too... analog gauges are old school!

Ugh, back to photography... nice bokeh. What lens is that?

How very stereotypical of you moonman ;) Asian guy from TO driving a civic :D Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I remember when those dashes came out, I thought it was weird but its grown on me. I wish my Mazda had something like that too... analog gauges are old school!

Ugh, back to photography... nice bokeh. What lens is that?

ROFL SPACY!! !! u gotta see wat other people's face are when my mom drives it ROFL. anyhow yea the 2 stage dash is quite easy on the eyes :p bokeh? BOKEH? 35L on 5D! muahahah

IT MOVES!!! I'm tryin to hunt down the other remote control wall-e that's supposed to be better at moving around! but this one i have is way more detailed. even has the dents, scratches and paint chips! lol

my walle #2 uber movement walle!

3293201711_18aaf26a66.jpg?v=0