Bluetooth USB Micro Adapter + Bluetooth Mouse = Not working

Problem

Windows 7 fails to add my Bluetooth mouse as a device. Windows 7 seems to have installed the Bluetooth USB adapter correctly.

bjiyv4.jpg

s3ip1d.jpg

Specs

Windows 7 Beta 64-bit

Notebook: Acer Aspire 5720 ( :x )

Bluetooth USB micro adapter: Kensington

Bluetooth mouse: Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 v1.0

Any ideas how I can get this to work?

ETA: Installed the Kensington USB adapter drivers (Windows Vista x64 Bluetooth Windows Stack by Toshiba). This caused more issues. Now, the native Windows (Bluetooth) device setup nor the Kensington Bluetooth Manager can find the mouse.

Edited by Googintosh

I am having an issue along this line.

I have the rocketfish mini 2.1 bluetooth adaptor.

My mouse works fine but my stereo headset will not install properly.

This is frustrating as windows 7 is suppose to add support for this natively.

When I install the rocketfish drivers the adaptor becomes useless.

Hopefully I will find a solution.

I got my mouse to work.

I went back to the native Windows drivers by uninstalling the manufacturers drivers. Windows could see the Bluetooth mouse again, though still failed to connect to the mouse. During the connection process I depressed the Bluetooth button on the back of the mouse for a longer period than the previous attempts. I suppose that may have been the solution because it successfully connected.

Now I need to figure out what the "Other (unrecognized) devices" are and install their drivers.

Good luck with your Bluetooth issue.

i have the same mouse but my bluetooth is built in and it worked out the box (as does in Vista) and worked with the mouse no problem. I also have a Motorola H500, H700 and a DC800 and those all worked (after downloading drivers from Windows update) perfectly!