? on User Folder in Windows 7

Why do I have two question marks in a little box on my User folder in Windows 7. If Vista did the same I would not know why since I never used Vista. How do I get rid of the question marks?

That's not question marks it's 2 people inside the box (Icon for the users folder) :)

No it's not. It's the overlay for folders that are shared. Believe the Users folder is shared by defauult on Windows 7.

No it's not. It's the overlay for folders that are shared. Believe the Users folder is shared by defauult on Windows 7.

Thanks giantpotato.

I thought they were questions marks too, ha ha.

Or maybe 77s.

Very confusing.

But why has the icon under Users got this Two People graphic when under Libraries it has docs and notes and photos and not Two People...

Thanks giantpotato.

I thought they were questions marks too, ha ha.

Or maybe 77s.

Very confusing.

But why has the icon under Users got this Two People graphic when under Libraries it has docs and notes and photos and not Two People...

The shared icon has nothing to do with the Libraries folder. The shortcut overlay just shows that it is a folder/drive shared on the network.

For example,

shareddrive.png

Drew said: That's not question marks it's 2 people inside the box (Icon for the users folder)

giantpototo said: No it's not. It's the overlay for folders that are shared

Drew you are right. I used Opera's tool that magnifies the web pages and had a look at the icon above by +lcg and there are 2 people (chests and heads) in the little square. Not that it matters though.