Post your Windows 7 screenshot here

win7screen.jpg

Will probably update this with a newer screenshot, but this is is my current desktop setup in win7. Wallpaper image is a screenshot from Lord of the Rings Online, in the Evendim zone. I'm currently playing the game on a higher graphics setting in Win7 so I'll be sure to get out someplace in game for a new screenshot at the higher setting and update my desktop :)

I like your huge recycle bin man is that a gadget for the sidebar?

It looks to me like he just used ctrl + mouse wheel to increase desktop icon size n placed it under his gadgets. I could be wrong though.

This is the view from my great aunt's backyard. Anybody near Mobile (Alabama) that is Dog River. That's my son kneeling down there on the little dock.

post-247973-1232353210_thumb.jpg

It's was an observation, not a criticism, live with it.

What makes you think people here wish they had OSX? Just curious.

For myself I prefer having my taskbar on top since using Ubuntu and other Linux distros. I also enjoy using RocketDock because I have a ton of shortcuts that would just clutter the main taskbar and would look terrible if I had all those icons on the desktop itself. I really don't care about OSX, but I'll admit that their dock implementation isn't bad (which RocketDock obviously borrows from).

It's an incorrect observation as well.

Dock != OSX. :p .

Agreed. It's slightly annoying when people automatically think that though.