Post your Windows 7 screenshot here

My latest Win7 fiasco :|

Are you running linux and Seven in VMware?

Is mostly some well known stuff...

Basic Theme

Object Dock Here

Dock Skin Here

Dock Icons Here

Samurize Here

wallpaper Here

As far as the other stuff, I have a slackware media server running on another machine including mpd.

The terminal I am using is called Putty but I am using this version which adds minimize to systray and some other stuff.

I am ssh'd into another instance of slackware which I use to build packages compiz and a couple other things for the

Dropline community to use in a vmware machine. Why ssh into it instead of straight from the vm machine? less screen

space is all. Makes it easier to switch between running apps. Also use putty for admin of media server and my

dreamhost web server.

Gmpc mpd client Here

Really nice wallpaper!

Please share with us!

Here's the wall: LINK

(yes, i'm hungarian too) :)

Is mostly some well known stuff...

Basic Theme

Object Dock Here

Dock Skin Here

Dock Icons Here

Samurize Here

wallpaper Here

As far as the other stuff, I have a slackware media server running on another machine including mpd.

The terminal I am using is called Putty but I am using this version which adds minimize to systray and some other stuff.

I am ssh'd into another instance of slackware which I use to build packages compiz and a couple other things for the

Dropline community to use in a vmware machine. Why ssh into it instead of straight from the vm machine? less screen

space is all. Makes it easier to switch between running apps. Also use putty for admin of media server and my

dreamhost web server.

Gmpc mpd client Here

can you also post your samurize config please?

Been into the green thing this week, found a killer Nvidia wallpaper so I'm using it and I altered the window color to something in a similar shade. For those that want just the wallpaper you can get it here:

nvidiarenderedlogogreen.th.jpg

post-12693-1236333640_thumb.jpg

Here you go.. My Desktop ;)

Lucky where did you get this beta software of Cairo?

I check the website each month and nothing.

right here

Thanks a lot (in true sense).. I am in lookout for such good gadgets. I need a one which displays the system uptime. Currently using System Information Gadget but looks like a mess to me.