MY new laptop

Thread cleaned.

I can't believe how poor some people's manners get when they are hiding behind a keyboard :rolleyes: No more bitchy comments please - try to be polite and play nicely! :)

I work in the IT Industry and have yet to see a toshiba fail. Ive seen Dell's fail. I would put Toshiba in with Apple, Sony and HP, they are work horses that seem to last forever.

:| Sony and HP??? Apple yes is rock solid when it makes laptops. But Sony/HP? I mean (I dont mean that they fail just because of this but this is another reason why) you trust a laptop brand (Sony) whos batteries explodes?

Ok That was really rude, and i've been known to say some pretty blunt stuff.

The guy just forked out $622 on brand new laptop and you are trying ot make him feel like crap for what he bought? Show some respect. There are ways of getting your point across without being so rude.

Im not trying to make him feel like crap and I apoligize if thats what I did. Im just stating my opinion.

Thread cleaned.

I can't believe how poor some people's manners get when they are hiding behind a keyboard :rolleyes: No more bitchy comments please - try to be polite and play nicely! :)

First, I would say this to his face, phone, IM, whatever.

Second, Im voicing my opinion. I mean...This topic was made for a opinion....I really dont understand the issue here.

My point of view stands: AMD processors are crap and I believe if you searched around for 622 you could have gotten a better and more reliable laptop. Do note that I am just a user on a internet forum. But like I said

AND I THINK THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IM GONNA SAY THIS:

I really hope Im wrong about the reliability and I hope you are very happy with your laptop and enjoy it very much and it lasts you for years and years to come :)

Edited: By me

I haven't had much experience with Toshiba, but I don't care for Dell as much as I used to years ago. I had a Dell laptop and it still runs, but the quality of it and the technical

support could be better.

Congrats on the new purchase and hope it suits your needs. Nothing like a fresh install to customize to your liking :)

Edited by iZoom

mclaren05 is entitled to his opinion, regardless of whether or not the rest of you agree with him.

Frankly, I don't agree with him. When I was working as a computer technician, Toshibas came in the least and I happily own one that has run perfectly since the day I got it.

Either way, keep it on topic guys and don't let this boil down to flames.

To the OP: I hope you enjoy the laptop. Whether it works well for you is all that matters. Toshiba is great (Y)

Gotta love it: 2 Gmods not agreeing.

Thank you gigapixel.

They didn't disagree with each other at all. Persephone was referencing your RUDE post. Gigigapixel was referencing your less rude post.