wtf - Dos?

This really anoys me, that little 12 year old idiots like kidd0 think they can get away with things like this, A lot of hard work has been put into neowin over the years and some kid thinks he can wreak that, is there nothing that can be done about this? contact his isp? i mean it was an internet crime after all!

All i can say is, if i ever see you in the street kidd0, you will be one sorry little 12 year old

removed

I think that people here discriminate based on age too much, as it is obious kidd0 does. If you'd all be nice to him, maybe he wouldn't need to do this to make you get up and take notice.

BTW - I am tux.

to prove ny point further...that he can't do a thing hisself...

he couldn't even set up virtua news on his site....he needed gapman to help him...

:rofl:

Edited by fdiaz2day

I think that people here discriminate based on age too much, as it is obious kidd0 does. If you'd all be nice to him, maybe he wouldn't need to do this to make you get up and take notice.

BTW - I am tux.

sorry, i see no reason to be nice to this person, ev1/rackshack is a very large company, i'm sure they have things under control.

Since I don't want to provoke anythign furthur, I'm closing this thread. If you want to talk to me Kidd0, you have my MSN info. I'd *highly* recommend not taking any furthur action. Any sort of spoof attack you may have is not going to work, as traffic shaping can control anything you throw at us. Ev1/RackShack is also a big company not to be reckoned with. If you want to spare yourself legal troubles beyond what IPS may charge you with, I'd suggest dropping this right now, and just letting it end. It serves no purpose to either you or neowin.