What Happens in Vegas (2008)

what-happens-in-vegas.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1033643/

I enjoyed this movie. While nothing in it really stood out, it really was able to keep my attention and keep me entertained.

It has two big name actors in it: Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Dias who both delivered some decent acting for the most part.

There was a couple of scenes that made me wonder what the writer was thinking when he wrote it, but the overall tone of the movie won me over and it really was an enjoyable film.

7/10

Sorry? Decent acting? It's was a mindnumbing "rom com". Kutcher and Diaz just playing their generic roles.

Popcorn trash but a fair way to waste 2 hours.

Sounds like you are talking about more of the writing than the acting.

I'm fine with it just being their generic roles, I don't really watch many movies with either of them in it anyway so it was fine by me

Mind-numbing is the phrase I would use. Kutcher's been in such better roles than this (The Guardian), it would have been dissapointing had I been expecting anything other than a watch-and-forget film.

Mind-numbing is the phrase I would use. Kutcher's been in such better roles than this (The Guardian), it would have been dissapointing had I been expecting anything other than a watch-and-forget film.

It's a romantic comedy it isn't supposed to be a movie that makes an impact on you, it is just for some entertainment. Comparing this with The Guardian is like comparing apples to oranges

I agree with DanManlt, when you sit down to watch a movie, know what you are expecting from it. For a romantic comedy its a descent movie. And thats exactly what it is,within its genre I believe it is very good. 9/10

Sounds like you are talking about more of the writing than the acting

Yup, and as such, neither actor was stretched. Neither played anything outside their comfort zone of "by the number". So saying it had decent acting is not really fair!?