Moar Linux!

Rich: Did you read my last post in this thread?

I agree that there is a lack of Linux coverage on the Neowin front page. But coming from Pandya and considering the quote from the IRC logs this thread is trolling. Or fishing for new trolling material.

Maybe you didnt understand me. It may have started out as a thread that is trolling or fishing for new trolling material, however, it has actually opened up a discussion that is valid, which you are starting to steer off course by posting that its a troling thread.

How about we just continue the discussion, ignoring the fact it's origin was meant for purposes other than for what it has become Mephistopheles. You are starting to look a little like a troll yourself, by posting in this manner Mephistopheles.

I'll be the first to admit, I have no idea how Linux works. I don't know anything about the distros, nor am I interested in learning anything about them. However, if you think that we should cover something in our Linux section of news please don't hesitate to take advantage of our "Submit to newsdesk" feature or post a topic in our Back Page News forum.

I'll be the first to admit, I have no idea how Linux works. I don't know anything about the distros, nor am I interested in learning anything about them. However, if you think that we should cover something in our Linux section of news please don't hesitate to take advantage of our "Submit to newsdesk" feature or post a topic in our Back Page News forum.

One of the points in the thread is that these submissions have been made.

Pretty much what sean said. I have some experience with the commands and using linux, but not a whole lot.

If I ever come across exciting news about Linux, I will try and pick it up.. but I honestly haven't seen a whole lot of Linux / Mac news that isn't already covered.

Feel free to Submit to Newsdesk at the top right of the main page

• 7 months later...

I looked at the timestamp of the last news posted in the Linux section.

I also just looked at the news posted in the BPN, all of them posted by me, brentall, Mephistopheles... the usual bunch, and reported to the newsdesk.

They are not getting posted.

I request for the Linux news section to be removed.