Neowin Giveaway: Windows Vista Ultimate Boxed (RED) Edition

As usual we have something to give away to all our members worldwide, Windows Vista Ultimate (RED) Edition.

Vista (RED) is enhanced with (PRODUCT) RED wallpapers, gadgets, and a unique screen saver and DreamScene. For more information on Windows Vista and Vista (RED) please head to Microsoft's Website.

In order to enter the competition you simply have to reply to this thread, we will select a winner at random and multiple posts will not count so no need to go crazy folks.

The competition opens NOW and ends on Wednesday 25th February at 23:59 GMT. The competition is open to all members worldwide. All entries after the end date will not be counted, Neowin reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time during its duration.

Good luck!

post-98-1235381176.jpg

Ok I'm replying. Sounds like a deal too. I love red!!!

If I were to summarize Linux hypersensitive op-ed pieces I'd need only one word: muddleheaded. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Linux would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being profligate. Anyway, I hope I've made my point, which is that it would be grossly premature for Linux to claim final victory. Windows is a far superior product.

"Windows Vista Ultimate Boxed (RED) Edition"

Just for fun if have a time.

:) If interpretate word-by-word this Vista name into/to Russian and back to English multiplay times thrue different Machine translation technologies (just play with results), I get interesting final words (sure, translated back to English):

"In the future to fill the eye with the latter (communist) circulation"

Izlude would like Windows Vista Red Edition.

Neowin Neowin.net Windows Vista Ultimate Red Contest Thread Reply Entry (RED) Prize Winner Competition Contestant Reply Post Random