my dad won't let me get wii points

Show him the terms of service, etc. If there is a page titled "What are wii points" show him that.

How come you have to pay for the internet channel now I got it for free?

It was only free for the first few months it came out. It's $5.00 now.

Maybe he's not old enough to buy Wii points =O

Seriously if you have the money go to a store buy them yourself and buy the game.

Seriously if you have the money go to a store buy them yourself and buy the game.

...maybe he can do that...but MAYBE he actually has 'Respect' for his parents...unlike some.

dress up like pikachu(face paint and all) and just follow him around the house for awhile. Sooner or later he'll get the message

and let you buy pokemon ranch just to get rid of your annoying arse.. lol

We can not control your father. Given hes your father, he has higher authority and has every right to tell you you can not have wii-points

Tell him that the Muslim down the street has offered to buy the points for you if you convert, and spend a week in terrorist training camp.. Make it clear to him that you are seriously considering the offer.

thats not even funny.....

Also, I think you dad has better things to spend money, like food for the family, gas for the car, etc, intead of wasting it on silly video game points.

If you have an allowance, use that for the wii points, or do work around the house (ie; dishes, clean room, mow the lawn etc) your parrents may just give you some money. If your older then 16, then get a job.

...maybe you just caught dad at a bad time. It seems you have that communications going..so don't lose it. Maybe you can catch him during a more relaxed time and explain to him why you would like the points. Then ask him if he would hear you out to explain all about it and then have him make his decision. Sometimes it's important to let them know you respect their decision but you just want to make sure they know your feelings and thinking process.

...maybe he can do that...but MAYBE he actually has 'Respect' for his parents...unlike some.

Saying I don't have respect for my parents? Funny.

I am a girl T.T

thats not even funny.....

Also, I think you dad has better things to spend money, like food for the family, gas for the car, etc, intead of wasting it on silly video game points.

If you have an allowance, use that for the wii points, or do work around the house (ie; dishes, clean room, mow the lawn etc) your parrents may just give you some money. If your older then 16, then get a job.

I have spends but my mum and dad keep them and I have to ask for my money and they always ask what I want it for I am not asking him to spend any money I what to spend my money and I can't get a job of my own and my mum and dad don't give me money for cleaning my room or the dishes

You should get your dad to buy you a points card?

He doesn't have to get his credit card out, and he doesn't have to do anything over the internet.

He can go into a game shop, pick it up, and pay cash. And give you something physical. Lots more confidence and trust in the product then.

Why do you keep ignoring the "buy a wii points card" suggestions? :s

I can't I can only get my money if I ask my parents I don't have money to hand I would have got peresants for there birthdays if I could surprise them!

Me: mum/dad can I have some of my spends?

Mum/Dad: what is it for?

Me: to buy you a surprise birthday present that isn't a surprise anymore!

We can not control your father. Given hes your father, he has higher authority and has every right to tell you you can not have wii-points

I know it is just weird that I have done stuff like this before with his permission and now he is saying completely opposite to what he has said before

cries *I am a girl for gods sake*

I'll gift you the game if you PayPal me the money.

Better yet PM me, I have an idea.

I don't have a PayPal T.T are 14 year olds allowed PayPal accounts and I can get any money without my parents asking what I want it for!

If I were you I'd ask for weekly money or something. Justify it as teaching you money management.

good Idea my dad seems to be fond of taxing my sweets after all justifying his actions by saying "I am teaching her about tax"

Do what I did when I was younger, if one parent says no ask the other :p

lol i would if my mum knew anything about wii's and games she would probably go "I might have to talk to your dad about it"

That changes things altogether... I wouldn't let my daughter online till she is atleast 38yrs old :|

I am wise beyond my years I have had many people trying to chat me up online Block and delete maybe even report them my policy I don't stand for any mess

cries *I am a girl for gods sake*

and a very pretty one also. Just keep up the talk and he will come around sooner or later, don't nag just mention it every once in awhile.

Cody

Why don't you just apply for a debit card?

Pay for it yourself?

Or has that been discussed.

Theres a lot more then just applying for a card. You also can't go crazzy with it eirther.

Wow, how long can they continue making Pokemon games...?

Those were popular when I was 10. (and that was over 9 years ago)