Bear Travels

Ok right i need to get on top of things, just issues popped up that needed my attention elsewhere for the time being. Massive work load, massive photography stuff to sort, and other personal issues.

I will try my very best to get this tracked down.

We still have his postal address don't we? Cant we send a letter or something at the very last try etc

Just letting you know i used the forums email function to send him an email i am also going to try adding that msn address and see if that works!

If we can ever find Ermete again, I'm more than willing to take him on a trip through Belgium and take some pictures with him in the capital of Europe!

I have sent Basix a few emails asking what?s going on, as who knows personal issues or whatever, but it would be nice to know!

All i want to know is whats going on with my Bear!!!!

Also going to try and keep the blog updated as well from now on - http://beartravels.net/

• 2 weeks later...

I am now in the process of going the route of snail mail i presume

this sucks man.. I knew i shouldn't have sent it out there, I had a gut feeling that it just didn't make sense to send it all the way to the west coast from the east coast. Sry guys.

i have no idea where to send this thing next

it doesn't make much sense to send it overseas only to send back to the NA.

Ok Basix has sent me his info, he's in British Columbia, so unless someone has a closer and more logical destination I'll be sending to him.

I haven't shipped it yet.. have it boxed and ready to go, will have it shipped this weekend at some point. Again if anyone can come up with a more logical destination feel free to let me know.

In my defense, if you look a few pages back you will see me ask NUMEROUS times if there was anyone closer that wants it first, because I was very hesitant to send it all the way out west because it didn't make sense, and NOBODY responded at any point.

This is the letter i plan to send. Shame it's come to this.

But if we do get it back it will go to the people we missed first etc.

Dear .........

My name is ................

I am a member of a forum called Neowin.net. In fact I run the Bear Travels Photography project. My forum username is Tunafish.

It has come to my attention that you have had the bear for a while now, and I have tried on many occasions to contact you via the forum private message system and emailing you. I have also noticed that you have not logged into the forum for some time as well.

The reason why I am now being forced to contact you via writing to you, is because I want to know what?s going on with the bear that was sent to you which is my property. I am looking for some form of detail as to what?s going on.

I apologise in advance if I have caught you in a time of personal issues or ill health or something along those lines. But I would really appreciate some contact.

Many thanks

Dan

Email - ..................

This is the letter i plan to send. Shame it's come to this.

But if we do get it back it will go to the people we missed first etc.

Well, sending him (actual physical) letters or having someone from the area drop by and get it seems like a logical choice now.

I even tried looking for his phone number through a name/address search on canada411.ca and couldn't find a suitable match. There are 2 numbers in his town with his last name, but none match the address that I was given. I sent Tuna his info so maybe he can dig around to and try to find a number, maybe he moved? who knows at this point.

Oy good luck neowin hope he replies! So many cannucks here, no one lives close enough to basix? ( and brave enough to go ask for a neobear :p ) ?