Bear Travels

Safe and sound in Ottawa! Will be heading out to Kanata (Scotiabank Place) tomorrow, as well as the Museum of Civilization in Gatineau, then Parliament Hill and some other buildings/museums Saturday. It's going to be raining cats and dogs, but will try to make the best of it. Here he is below... Don't know if I converted him into a hockey fan, though.

post-74203-1251418811_thumb.jpg

So, I went all over Ottawa as much as I could today, because tomorrow is going to be down-pouring pretty much all day. I'm going to be uploading all of the pics Sunday night while I'm pulling an all-nighter before my flight up north (no point going to bed if I get in at 10PM, and have to be awake for 3AM or so, hahaha. So here is a teaser for now. Commentary will be added when I upload the bulk of pics.

post-74203-1251500976_thumb.jpg

Here are the pics of the Ottawa portion of his stay. We leave for the Arctic in under 4 hours (4:40 AM EDT), and are dead tired already. Just click onwards to my Flickr, because I don't really want to overwhelm the page with a lot of pictures... One which is massive.

3873665860_90a1c700ce.jpg

In the mean time, just figure out who is next, and have them PM me the address so I can send him off ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

well it looks like the little fellow is having fun on his trip however, it is sad that he had to miss Ohio lol.

And we're back! Once I get access to my own computer (around this time tomorrow), I'll upload pics and stuff, and ship him off to the next address. Has there been a decision on who get's it next?

And we're back! Once I get access to my own computer (around this time tomorrow), I'll upload pics and stuff, and ship him off to the next address. Has there been a decision on who get's it next?

me in toronto! i'll pm u my address!

Nice pics man!!!!!!

Would love it if people submitted some bits for the blog, mostly just some writing bits or something, as im trying my best but i only have images to go on and wikipedia for tid bits of information!

Edited by tunafish

Tracking number says moonman got it Friday, so we are all now waiting on him. :D

tracking number does say that but i havn't got it yet! just checked mail box again today but nothing, then went to local post office and apparently, the "out for delivery" doesnt mean out for delivery to me lol. The guy at the local office said the item is still in the big station in richmond hill and it'll get to the local office tomorrow most likely!

Hahahaha, gotta love Canada Post. That's the first I've heard of that issue (out for delivery always literally meant that for me), but really, after issues over the years, I don't doubt it. An no slip left behind, either? *sigh* We should complain. :p

Hahahaha, gotta love Canada Post. That's the first I've heard of that issue (out for delivery always literally meant that for me), but really, after issues over the years, I don't doubt it. An no slip left behind, either? *sigh* We should complain. :p

yeah no slip no nothing~!

In the UK at the moment we're in the middle of a postal workers dispute which means they're striking every other day.

I had some goods posted out to me on the 4th (first class post) and only received them on Monday!

:o