Star Trek Into Darkness

Rappy, not sure what that means but i signed up anyways :p Just saw trailer on apple trailers in HD, looking amazing! First one was epic but this.. more please more action i can't wait to see it on the big screen!!

Rappy, not sure what that means but i signed up anyways :p Just saw trailer on apple trailers in HD, looking amazing! First one was epic but this.. more please more action i can't wait to see it on the big screen!!

They will probably release little things that click into the movie

"Star Trek Into Darkness ..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Paramount Pictures Corporation. :cry:

Paramount is so stupid. Blocking the trailer from YouTube, the only place in the world where it can get one hell of an exposure to billions of people.

By the way, John Harrison is actually... Lt. Harrison from TOS, except it's evil Harrison from the other dimension who overthrew evil Kirk and mind melded with evil Spock who had taken evil Gary Mitchell's powers, except he's actually becomes good Gary Mitchell in that alternate universe after gaining superpowers. Harrison's revenge is for all the dead red shirts on black ops missions whose families never received compensation nor medals conferred (borrowed from The Rock plot).

It seems they are going to kill Spock (again) on this one. A very stupid idea if you ask me. The reason I say that is because Mr. Quinto appears to wanna do something else besides playing Spock more than twice. He has stated that he wants to do something else after this Trek movie so I don't know how a 3rd Trek film is going to make it without Spock, unless they bring Leonard Nimoy back...LOL...

It's weird.

It seems they are going to kill Spock (again) on this one. A very stupid idea if you ask me. The reason I say that is because Mr. Quinto appears to wanna do something else besides playing Spock more than twice. He has stated that he wants to do something else after this Trek movie so I don't know how a 3rd Trek film is going to make it without Spock, unless they bring Leonard Nimoy back...LOL...

It's weird.

Source? I'm pretty sure they all signed on for three films.

It's weird.

i had a theory, maybe they'll kill Kirk , the glass could be reversed... that would be different

i had a theory, maybe they'll kill Kirk , the glass could be reversed... that would be different

I doubt they're going to kill any major character. The reboot franchise just started... shaking something up, especially the main character, wouldn't go over well. They'll save stuff like that for a tv show if there's ever another series.

They will just have to hire a new Spock. You can't have Star Trek with Spock. If the even think about it I will never watch another movie they make.

what about the next generation, ds9, voyager, enterprise.......

wouldn't be great if picard showed up with the enterprise d or e or f even

Here's the rundown.

John Harrison/Khan? is part of the Botany Bay's sleeper cells that Peter Weller of Section 31 has found, confiscated, awoken, and recruited one member holding the rest hostage.

Harrison plays along with and then turns on Weller hoping to reawaken the rest of the sleepers, which may or may not include Khan, killing Admiral Pike in the process, decimating Star Fleet and fleeing with the sleeper cells forcing Kirk to disobey orders and seek revenge. Harrison captured.

The two hands picture on glass picture is after Harrison turns the tables and imprisons Kirk forcing Spock to do his bidding.

Spock re-turns the tables and the crew goes after Khan, a merry chase through the galaxy ending on Qo'Nos, where Harrison is offering tech to the Klingons where the final battle occurs.

Final scene: Kirk and Spock at the destroyed sleeper cells, one catches Kirk's attention, who points it out to Spock who says "Khan Noonien Singh'- and sure enough, Ricardo Montalban's face from Space Seed is digitally superimposed/recreated on the corpse,

Here's the rundown.

John Harrison/Khan? is part of the Botany Bay's sleeper cells that Peter Weller of Section 31 has found, confiscated, awoken, and recruited one member holding the rest hostage.

Harrison plays along with and then turns on Weller hoping to reawaken the rest of the sleepers, which may or may not include Khan, killing Admiral Pike in the process, decimating Star Fleet and fleeing with the sleeper cells forcing Kirk to disobey orders and seek revenge. Harrison captured.

The two hands picture on glass picture is after Harrison turns the tables and imprisons Kirk forcing Spock to do his bidding.

Spock re-turns the tables and the crew goes after Khan, a merry chase through the galaxy ending on Qo'Nos, where Harrison is offering tech to the Klingons where the final battle occurs.

Final scene: Kirk and Spock at the destroyed sleeper cells, one catches Kirk's attention, who points it out to Spock who says "Khan Noonien Singh'- and sure enough, Ricardo Montalban's face from Space Seed is digitally superimposed/recreated on the corpse,

You seem to know a lot. Where did you get this information from? or is this simply your imagination running wild?

Here's the rundown.

Either you work on the set or that is an amazing piece of fan fiction

Regarding the "Are You The 1701" website, assuming they aren't just boilerplate, the TOS and Privacy Policy seem to reveal a small amount about what it's going to be.

From the privacy policy (emphasis mine):

Personally identifiable information ("PII") is information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your real name, address, phone number, or e-mail address). We may ask you to provide us with certain PII, when you register with us, or at other times, such as if you choose to sign-up for an e-mail newsletter, participate in a game, contest, sweepstakes, or other promotional event, or enter into a transaction for goods or services. We may also ask you to provide us with demographic information, information

This seems to indicate that there will be "games, contests, sweepstakes, or other promotional events"

Please review our restrictions on use and guidelines for user forums in our Terms of Use. In addition, please note that this Privacy Policy does not apply to any information you may disclose publicly in user forums (such as chat rooms, message boards, or similar web pages).

From the TOS:

Forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms or other interactive areas that may be offered on the Website ("User Forums") are provided to give users a forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information (?Community Content?).

Keyword here is "may," but this seems to indicate that the website will have a lot of community-made content.

basically, it looks like it's going to be something along the lines of Neowin for Star Trek o.o

of course, the fact that all contact emails in the TOS/Privacy Policy point to generic paramount addresses could indicate that it is just boilerplate. jm2c :)