April 2009 Desktops

I'm starting to get sick of all the windows 7 screenshots... remember when people used xp and have full customs desktops? now they all look the same, just a different wallpaper.

Details please, what are you using for your taskbar? What are you using for your minimized programs?

Cheers

True Launch Bar, is my educated guess.

I think he is using alt+tab for open tasks.

pity the wallpaper is not antialiased, would look great :(

Yea, realised after I posted. Fixed it up a little now, thanks for that.

Details please, what are you using for your taskbar? What are you using for your minimized programs?

Cheers

Using a normal windows taskbar that's hidden on the bottom. The top bar is a samurize config I modded ages ago. I use a program called 'miniMIZE' for the minimised programs.

Newest one:

(running StandaloneStack which gives me a stack menu for certain icons I have pinned to my taskbar, and also running Rainmeter with the skins SuperColossal, and 10-foot HUD ... wallpaper is called "Road to America" from InterfaceLIFT)

first picture is showing the stack that comes up when I click on my yellow star icon which is for my favorite programs

second picture shows the stack i made for the control panel which shows only the control panel items I use frequently.

and third picture shows the stack I made for my computer giving me icons for my favorite folders, the recycle bin, and a log off shortcut command I created.

What do you guys think?

-HP M7330N

-AMD Athlon X2 4200+ (2.2 Ghz)

-1 gig RAM

-500 gig Hard Drive

-Acer H233H 23" 1080p LCD Monitor

-Windows 7 Build 7057

post-284768-1239067584_thumb.jpg

post-284768-1239067610_thumb.jpg

post-284768-1239067641_thumb.jpg