[Fantasy] Neowin Soccer Manager League

I'm not sure how much it is because now I'm a gold member they give me discounted prices. Just click 'Shop' and you should be able to see. I'm not sure how the international management works, this is the first time I have tried it.

I never got offered an international team and I am the bloody game world owner as well :laugh:

Being offered an international team is an incentive to go Gold.

EDIT: ADEBAYOR FOR SALE GUYS!

heh, i completely forgot about this weeks match and left my team the same as mid week, aka no rotation..

fearing the worst, i just logged in and it turns out i battered everton 4-0 :D

yess.... even lescott got a goal! :p

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a lot of work to do to save my season, there have been just too many injuries to contend with during the first 20 games.

I have a cup quarter final coming up soon, so that maybe the focus will be shifting towards that...

• 2 weeks later...
im catching up on Juventus, they're only 3 points clear at the top

and Juventus is my next match

this is getting exiting

and juve go 5 points clear! boom! :D

two wins over inter this season, yay.. (i also smashed man utd 5-1 on thurs that i completely forgot to check my team for)

and to add insult to injury.. Tiago was MoM!! rofl

I need some help. Seem to not be getting a hang of it. Martyn - I will message you soon asking you some questions.

I have lost 4 out of my last 5 games. I don't know what has happened.

the anoying thing about this loss BGM is that its the first match in ages ive actually switched the team - the opposite of what you did against Man U

the anoying thing about this loss BGM is that its the first match in ages ive actually switched the team - the opposite of what you did against Man U

heh, i always rotate my team.. they get knackered too easily

it does help i got knocked out of both cup compos though :)

roll on thurs, game vs relegation battlers lyon!! :D

I need some help. Seem to not be getting a hang of it. Martyn - I will message you soon asking you some questions.

I have lost 4 out of my last 5 games. I don't know what has happened.

maybe you're not cut out to be a manager? just kidding ;)

it really helps if you know the team you are managing, but i don't think this website is that sophisticated to know every nuance of every player... there is certainly some luck involved!

however, i feel if you have a strong spine (centre backs central defenders and a good playmaker) you really will not go far wrong..

i only play 1 up top usually, it's all about the support :)

Errr... I can't seem to add you Martyn. Is it too late for me to join? If it isn't could you add me? sharad.rawr[at]gmail[dot]com.

Also, can you offer me the job for Atletico Madrid?

Ok, I finally figured it out. If anyone is having a problem searching for Martyn, search for Martyn1989 in the email field, it'll take you straight to his profile :) (Y).