[Fantasy] Neowin Soccer Manager League

ya its really anoying me that he isnt putting Bojan out on loan seeing as he isnt playing him, and he will hardly play him as he has soo many better options

he says he'l play him in the cup games but that isnt many even if he does go all the way

hmm... although i am slightly distressed that i managed to crash out of the cup.. at least Giovinco scored his first goal, and my schedule is going to be a few fixtures lighter!

you'd better win it now Martyn!! :D

denielson from arsenal ;)

I'm still trying to get a new left and right back though, tried to purchase Aurelio from Martyn, was having non of it! hah

P.S. Still top of the league! :D

the choice attacking midfielders have to be rooney, messi or pos ronaldo on the wing

ronaldo is already transferred so he is out...

but you could look at Xavi or Iniesta too?

bear in mind you will have to bid BIG to get these people as they are player controlled, Diego might be easier to snap up as he is computer controlled.

Also if you have seen his recent performances for Juve he might be due an increase in stats soon! :D

ive tried for xavi and iniesta before but Mr. Barcelona wont do business

do you know a good site for keeping uptodate with the football news from the continent (right now i read the telegraph sport every morning but that only does the England)

how has Diego been doing?

edit: the way rooneys been playing he could be in for a stat increase

I'm still trying to get a new left and right back though, tried to purchase Aurelio from Martyn, was having non of it! hah

You can have Dossena :p

I'm quite happy I bought Glen Johnson, I needed the cover at RB and he is bound to rise in the next update.

will it defo go through? coz i tried to pay all the money ive got which isnt much over the manu chairman value

hes a 90 though, hed better turn out class so he gets a massive increase overwise he wont be in your first 11

Aqualani is average at best, personally i think roma did well to get rid of him he likes to be injured

any who... roll on tonight's game! fingers crossed for another win!! although I'm probably due a loss sometime soon :(

cant edit my last post

i think its coz i made my subs at half time instead of 75 minutes (took Ibrahimovic off for Balotelli who has 7 less points)