[Fantasy] Neowin Soccer Manager League

There will be a new season mate :)

I've offered you the Roma job now, and you can use the two remaining games of this season as pre-season friendlies in preparation for the new season!

How come there's some transfer activity all of a sudden - can we buy from unmanaged teams now? I guess the season's over for the top flight but I've still got the joys of the playoffs to go through so didn't expect the change yet.

I think you have always been able to buy from clubs who are not in any leagues.

For example, Juan Sebastian Veron can be purchased as he is at a club who are not in the leagues. I've only just realised this myself mind :p

You won't be able to buy from managed clubs until I change the rules, which I will at the end of the season and I'll post in here when I do so (Y)

Oh right, I didn't realise that either! I tried signing several players when I joined and kept getting the message about teams being unmanaged and haven't tried again since.

Better get signing some players then! I see you've got Delph, would have liked him myself!

Damn... I got relegated on goal difference. I will be back in the first division next season. Hopefully more people will join.

Can we now buy from unmanaged clubs?

Also, when is the new season starting?

Unlucky, you should be good enough to bounce straight up again next season with the squad you have (Y)

When the fixtures are released for Season 2 (should be in about a week) I can change the rules so you can buy from unmanaged clubs. I'll post in here when that happens.

- Go to www.soccermanager.com,

- Register,

- Go to 'My Friends', 'Find Friends' and then type 'martyn 1989 [ at ] gmail . com' into the email box (although obviously enter the email address in its correct format),

- Add me as a friend,

- Post in this thread letting me know what club you want to manage, and I will offer you the job. If you don't post in this thread I will not know you are off Neowin, so I won't offer you a team

These steps don't seem to work, I can't enter your email address anywhere... it just keeps asking for MY email address...

do i need to pick a team first?

if i PM you my email, can you add me as a manager??

cheers

chris

- Go to www.soccermanager.com,

- Register,

- Go to 'My Friends', 'Find Friends' and then type 'martyn 1989 [ at ] gmail . com' into the email box (although obviously enter the email address in its correct format),

- Add me as a friend,

- Post in this thread letting me know what club you want to manage, and I will offer you the job. If you don't post in this thread I will not know you are off Neowin, so I won't offer you a team

These steps don't seem to work, I can't enter your email address anywhere... it just keeps asking for MY email address...

do i need to pick a team first?

if i PM you my email, can you add me as a manager??

cheers

chris

You have to register on the site first, which is probably why it is asking you for your email address.

You have to register on the site first, which is probably why it is asking you for your email address.

lol, yeah cos i'm an idiot and didn't already do that! ;)

i'll provide a screenshot

the bits in red i cannot click, the bits in green are the only bits i can click

post-24841-1250247886_thumb.png

lol, yeah cos i'm an idiot and didn't already do that! ;)

You never know. No one else seems to have had trouble signing up.

This is the screen I get when I go to 'My Friends' > 'Find Friends' :

70074882.jpg

You don't seem to have the menu bar at the top like I do, so try navigating to the home page and see if it appears.

i don't have a link named that that, what is the url that it takes you to.. i could just try that

at the moment it just keeps asking me to join a gameworld..

so, i guess what is the id of the gameworld you are all in.. could try that also..

added!

what a crazy site. the link to that page is literally non existent!

Juventus please! :)

As a point of interest, you have Internazionale - Guyro in the taken list, but Inter is still in the avail list.

You never know. No one else seems to have had trouble signing up.

70074882.jpg

You don't seem to have the menu bar at the top like I do, so try navigating to the home page and see if it appears.

I dont get the (Find Freind) Field either. It just allows me to search for my friends within my Gmail contacts list.

Can you add me please? my email is vider1 a/t g mail.

Thanks.

VidER

ive been on holiday for a week and when i saw 3 new pages on this thread i thought youd changed the rule already, thankfully not

i cant wait to get my teeth into c. ronaldo lol i'll outbid anyone

ive sucked a bit with inter when i joined we were 1st, ive hardly won any