UFO photographed over London

An amateur photographer has captured what appears to be an "uncanny" glowing disc hovering in the sky.

Ahmad Zaigham photographed the unidentified object from his home in South Harrow, North West London.

Mr Zaigham, 30, said: "I was immersed in the TV programme when just by chance I saw this uncanny light in the sky and I was instantly mesmerised."

The computer engineer was able to take one shot of the object whilst it was stationary for a few seconds. He said: "Then it moved rapidly up and above at incredible speed, a comparable speed to a fighter jet at full power, so fast that panning the camera in the direction was impossible."

Mr Zaigham added the object made a "whistle kind of sound" and seemed to "quickly fade in light" after he took his picture. "The light coming from this thing is something I have never seen the like. I dont think any aircraft has a light like this," he said.

The sighting, which occured shortly before 8pm last Tuesday, follows suggestions that an unidentified flying object may have been responsible for damaging a wind turbine in Lincolnshire in January.

Mr Zaigham has said that he may pass the photograph onto NASA for further investigation.

ufo_1380509c.jpg

source

:rofl: Give me 5 minutes and i could make one of these with the eraser tool and blur

And what may I ask is your point ?

Just because a UFO object can be faked, is no proof that it was. :ermm:

And what may I ask is your point ?

Just because a UFO object can be faked, is no proof that it was. :ermm:

Common sense is proof enough for me. Point? Got his name in the paper :)

It looks like break in paper, cloth, foil or clouds with light shining through.

Digital cameras he would taken 5-20 pics lets see rest.

Noone else seen it? In London... lol

Epic fail.... Why even write the story....

gotta agree with you stevember - this guy says he was watching tv and just happens to have a digital camera next to him as he 'glances' out the window to see a UFO... riggggght.

It is so easy to fake a pic like that these days its laughable.

a comparable speed to a fighter jet at full power

I love how people do that - use frames of reference that they have, in all likelihood, no real knowledge of.

Mr Zaigham has said that he may pass the photograph onto NASA for further investigation.

I bet they are prepping their foremost experts as we speak!

holy moly!!!!! look at the detail on that!

NASA - ALIENS ARE REAL THERE IS YOUR PROOF! ^^^

:rofl: Give me 5 minutes and i could make one of these with the eraser tool and blur

Yeah, epic fail on this one :p

Slightly off topic though, I have seen a "UFO" (many years ago, around 1996). Everyone saw the thing, a very bright light (it lite the whole sky for a brief moment) moved across the sky with unbelievable speed and it dissappeared into [i.e. it went inside] a cloud :| it was quite large and moved faster then any plane I've seen move before (including jet fighters). It was probally just a meteorite or something like that, but still it was the strangest thing I've ever seen!

^ There are several groups of Alien visitors.

And certainly not all UFO photos are alien spacecraft -- but neither are they all 'photoshop' fakes. ;)

Interesting that not one skeptic posting in this thread has come up with any 'photoshop' picture anything like the original claimed UFO.

kinda looks like the beginning of the whole from which Menos grande came out of in bleach in the first season :p

Interesting that not one skeptic posting in this thread has come up with any 'photoshop' picture anything like the original claimed UFO.

yes all the people who love to scream "PHOTOSHOOOOOOOP!!!!1!1!!!!" go out side now take picture of the sky then try to replicate from scratch the UFO in the photo....

^ I didn't know a meteorite could disappear into a cloud. :laugh: They usually come right thru and hit the ground.

:laugh: well it could of. It wasn't a small cloud, it was quite large and it could of come out the other side and continued down but I don't know as there were buildings/trees obsuring the view on that side.

Don't laugh, you guys. I thought they were fake too until a few years ago when I photographed this. And it was with my good SLR too, so you can see the detail clearly.

post-173530-1239364800_thumb.jpg

cool, thats my new desktop background!

Its "could have" not "could of".

:laugh: well it could of. It wasn't a small cloud, it was quite large and it could of come out the other side and continued down but I don't know as there were buildings/trees obsuring the view on that side.