Longhorn Transformation Pack

1-Hide Protected Operating System Files

I do transformer and I don't want to bother ppl who need WFP. You can cancel it easily, can't you?

2-Do Not Show Hidden Files

I didn't set Windows to show hidden files. Somethings went wrong.

If you mean "Sky Bluish" is icon, it's active desktop buggy which not able to solve.

You acn change wallpaper yourself in desktop properties

:Wallpaper list:

Longhorn M3 Bliss.jpg

Longhorn M4 Bliss.jpg

Longhorn M5 Bliss 2.jpg

Longhorn M5 Bliss 3.jpg

Longhorn M5 Bliss 4.jpg

Longhorn M5 Bliss.jpg

Longhorn M5.jpg

NewBliss.jpg

It Worked Properly Once I Uninstalled It And Repeated The Same Long Procedure Otherwise It Was Working Perfectly Once It Was Initially Installed And Not Tempered With The Appearance Options

I need help with my Longhorn Transformation Pack!!!! Windows X, when I finally wanted to uninstall the LTP, it uninstalled my windows xp theme which obviously came with my system!!! How do I fix it

How do you uninstall it? Thanks. The only thing that I do not like about it is the fact that you cannot edit the notes. It is kind of annoying to see the same text all the time.

I would appreciate it very much if you could tell me how to uninstall this because whenever I try to run the setup again it says that it did not complete and asks to restart.

Thanks again, good work.

You can edit memo by run it again and choose sidebar option to edit memo or right click at memo and click "View Source" Hope you can done it.

Windows X,

Can you offer an M5 version of your Longhorn Pac? It seems Alan Zeino 2002 still claims to have one but still has not released it. You on the other hand if you say you are going to do something you do it. I am looking for a direct copy of M5 not a redesign.

Longhorn saga continues. Now all preparation has done like I said. One thing before strike it is shall I wait for Windows XP SP2 release or mod more?

Here's Longhorn SideBar 3.0 internal which still in tuned. The problem is it looks a bit spaceful in 1024x768 because I want to keep it suites with 800x600 Should I remove 800x600 support for more options and looks better?

post-34-1060106907.jpg