[Cancelled] Human Target

amyackeragf01.jpg

Former Dollhouse star Amy Acker will appear in the season finale of Human Target, Mark Valley has confirmed.

The actress, who played Dr Claire Saunders on the Joss Whedon series, will play a face from Christopher Chance's past.

Discussing the episode, Valley told reporters during a conference call: "Baptiste comes back, and Amy Acker shows up and plays this one character who's very pivotal in Chance's past - she was the catalyst for him becoming Christopher Chance."

He added: "Lee Majors is in that episode too - there's a couple of major confrontations there. Jackie Earle Haley and I have our first fight even though it takes place in the past. You can see the roots of their relationship and why they have such a trusting bond."

Human Target continues tonight at 8pm on Fox.

Source

loved that last episode, and Mark Valley's awkward spanish .."estas fuera de onda" :laugh: also the latin chick was hot :shiftyninja:

The only thing that really irked me about the last episode was how he was standing so casually when the plane snagged the net. Realistically he would have been yanked off his feet at the speed the plane was flying and probably either got his foot caught in the net or completely fell out of it. Instead he was able to "catch" the side of the net as soon as the plane put tension on it (the net was laying down completely flat until the plane snagged it) and fly away in a casual standing position. It was a great idea and it looked pretty cool, but it was a bit much IMO.

Did anyone catch the next episode? Episode 08, Baptiste. I know it's supposed to show on Wednesday but I think it was leaked/previewed early as I caught the episode on TV.

OMG that chick from the Russian embassy episode is soooo #@$%ing hot and she's back in episode 8

Wednesday on Fox but it seems CTV put it on Sundays now. Since the big network change up in Canada a lot of shows aren't simulcast from the US networks anymore. I don't know why but they used to be pretty strict about airing stuff at the same time as the US airing. Now it seems they are pretty free to run shows whenever they like. Down side is the schedules aren't very consistent. They keep moving the time slots around for some reason.

Did anyone catch the next episode? Episode 08, Baptiste. I know it's supposed to show on Wednesday but I think it was leaked/previewed early as I caught the episode on TV.

OMG that chick from the Russian embassy episode is soooo #@$%ing hot and she's back in episode 8

That was by far the best episode by far, this show is actually getting pretty damn good.

hells yeah! so many awesome bits

the dude from Jericho! playing the same sort of role!, Autumn Reeser and emmanuelle vaugier two hotties.

best series on telly atm!

Seeing Chi & Mark again gave me a sudden urge to watch Boston Public & Boston Legal..

I was watching the film The Terminal last night and didn't realise Chi was in that!

I hope they bring back Autumn Reeser but she's only credited for 2 episodes on Imdb.

yeah same, she was kinda cool and uber cute with glasses

Anyone get a indiana jones vibe from episode 7? Bar, women bar tender, stranger in black coat comes in looking for something, then there is a gunfight :) Watching the episode atm.

Anyone get a indiana jones vibe from episode 7? Bar, women bar tender, stranger in black coat comes in looking for something, then there is a gunfight :) Watching the episode atm.

Heh yeah. Half expected the music to kick in. :p

I did imagine the music when the plane was going through the mountains :D

Is this airing tonight in Canada? On the show's website is says: 7/10C but its not on the CTV schedule... :|

yea it's well worth a watch, they do seem like they have a decent budget for the stuff they pull off. Each episode is kinda like a short spy / action movie :)

So what?s in store for the season finale, and what other guest-stars can we expect to see in the second half of the season?

MV -

Well, in the season finale, Baptiste, who is played by Jericho?s Lennie James, comes back. His character is Chance?s nemesis and is probably the most talented assassin who?s still out there working for hire. He and Chance come to blows in an episode called Baptiste and then again in the season finale. Amy Acker shows up and plays a pivotal character from Chance?s past in that she was sort of the catalyst for his ultimate transformation into Christopher Chance. Lee Majors is in that episode, too. Armand Assante plays Chance?s old boss, and there?s a couple of major confrontations there. Emmanuelle Vaugier returns in another episode, too. She plays an FBI agent in Baptiste and Chance, Winston and Guerrero have to figure out a way to enlist her help. Autumn Reeser comes back as well. She sort of has a recurring role on our show. Grace Park is in an episode called Corner Man, and Leonor Varela is in Sanctuary. She?s a beautiful and talented Chilean actress who made this one episode look and feel like a movie. She just came in and completely took on this character of an ex-revolutionary who lives in South America and is an ex-lover of Chance?s. She was just fabulous.

Read More!