• 1 month 2 weeks --- 2 months
    • 2 months ------------- 3 months
    • More than 3 months

2 weeks - Windows 2000 Professional

1 month - Win2k Server

1 week - Windows XP Pro

1 day - Windows XP Home (ugh)

4 days and still counting - Longhorn

8 and a half months on this comp.... turned it on the day i got it and didnt turn it off untill a month after school started (btw i got in jully last year, school started in feb) ..... by old p3 800mhz hasnt shut off since the last blackout. but my laptop is broken max uptime on that was like 5 hours (stoobi hp kept over heating)

Well mine stays on until I need to reboot after an installation or update. And I do install stuff quite often.

But I think all this uptime stuff is just stupid, seeing is that when a person does install something and their comp needs to reboot, the comp actually hasn't been shut off just restarted and it only takes the average comp a few seconds anyways to reboot. So if you're running a server, being down for a few seconds would be no big deal.

The way I see it, the people that have high uptime stats, either are running a comp that is stricly a server or they don't really do anything with their computer but it's on all the time, or they're too busy playing games or chatting to do any updating.

usually weeks, but sometimes if i install a program that requires restart, then i guess i would have to restart. cant remember my longest time since i never kept any record!