[Official] inFAMOUS

Neowin Karma  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Your first playthrough/only playthrough, what will you pick?

• Good :-D
    • Evil >:|

Man I forgot about this game lol. I need to finish it. :p

That is why I don't like open world games very much, I get bored. I prefer linear games with a nice story.

Me too, but as I said earlier in the thread I've had what can only be described as a fetish for lightning powers for like 10 years now :p

The story here wasn't too bad though, but sometimes there was enough sidequests so that I lost track of the main story.

offtopic edit: nice layout on your site, KoL :)

Man I miss this game, I played it straight after getting it and got the Platinum trophy.

Just wish there was more to do, but then I play through Fallout 3 all the time and wish there was little bit more.

I played it through and beat it on good, then got bored trying to find all the shards on hard. Might just finish the hard story and go back one more time on easy to get the shards/stunts.

Man I forgot about this game lol. I need to finish it. :p

That is why I don't like open world games very much, I get bored. I prefer linear games with a nice story.

Same, I never got too far in on GTA4 either. Prefer the games where you get told what to do, PoP wasn't too bad, but I lost desire for that after a failed save game :(

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this but I just finished this game and was thoroughly satisfied with it, apart from a few things that bothered me and these really are very small things like every where I effing walked there had to be some dumbass pedestrians throwing rocks and bringing about their inevitable death by thunderstorm to the face and the fact that the enemies move around so God damned much! jeez that annoyed me to no end...

Story wise I got a little tired of always being able to predict what was going to happen, the sketch cinematics were very cool I loved them. I feel they didn't sufficiently explain this "you being kessler" thing and that kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

And on a side note I actually did feel kinda guilty and bad for deciding to use the sphere and as a result John being fried but I decided to go the fully evil route so it really was necessary

Overall very impressed with the game (Y)

Story wise I got a little tired of always being able to predict what was going to happen, the sketch cinematics were very cool I loved them. I feel they didn't sufficiently explain this "you being kessler" thing and that kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

And on a side note I actually did feel kinda guilty and bad for deciding to use the sphere and as a result John being fried but I decided to go the fully evil route so it really was necessary

Overall very impressed with the game (Y)

Good spoiler: Jon gets fried either way. Only thing that really changes is a few of the cinematics, your lighting color, and how Trish treats you.

Good spoiler: Jon gets fried either way. Only thing that really changes is a few of the cinematics, your lighting color, and how Trish treats you.

haha that sucks for him! so even if you do go the good route and decide to destroy the sphere and not use it, you will still get its power? and in the good story Trish does not die?

Currently completed all the side missions for historic and neon districts, now all I have to do is clean up the warren (Y) really annoying that enemies show up even after you 100% complete an area (N)

haha that sucks for him! so even if you do go the good route and decide to destroy the sphere and not use it, you will still get its power? and in the good story Trish does not die?

Currently completed all the side missions for historic and neon districts, now all I have to do is clean up the warren (Y) really annoying that enemies show up even after you 100% complete an area (N)

in the good story trish still dies no matter what you do she dies.