Vice City in US stores!

I know what you mean but this game has to be bought :p

Of course ill underground it as i dont get paid for another 2 weeks and ill buy it as soon as i get paid :D

i opened the same thread in pc section but what the hell, VC gonna rocks ! That lucky guy, i hate him! How come he get VC first!?? 3 more days pple, 3 more days!!

the first one was fun for an week, but then you release that the game is pure ****, and then you stop playing it forever.

biggest waste of money

the first one was fun for an week, but then you release that the game is pure ****, and then you stop playing it forever.

biggest waste of money

whaaa?? :omg:

hell yeah!! the game rocks! anyway, anybody know a game shop start with an H, hastling something like that. I heard they already selling it. or is it Hasting?

first one as in gta? or gta3? man, i played that game a lot longer than a week :)

i was talking about gta3

gta was the best gta game ever

gta3 had the worst ai i ever seen in an game

shops get the games that they sell a week early before release gameplay when you pre order it, it gets to you on the day of it's release so makes sense some bloke might have it already

lmao the guy that put the pictures up ended up leaking the game :)

from a certain nfo

Note :

======

Shouts go out to Stearic for this fine release!

that guy is now mega elite :p

Let me tell you one thing!

This game runs SMOOTH AS SILK< not a single jump at all and this was being played at 1152x864 at 60 Hz as i had not rebooted yet to lock my refresh at 100Hz so anyone worried about it being another GTA3 you can worry no more!

It runs the nuts and the 80's music........OH MY THE 80'S MUSIC!

Definately buying this as soon as its out. GTA3 ran smooth too but it was questionable with diff drivers but this...THIS is just amazing and well worth it, Shame i have to wait 2 weeks to buy it tough :/