Vice City in US stores!

If you're gonna warez it, which obviously you shouldn't, don't mention it or even allude to it as it just draws needless attention to yourself, amoung many other things,

its on the underground!!! :woot: me goes and gets it, i MEAN, me waits pasently for it to be released

noboby cares :rolleyes:

yea can you guys so kindly stop with the warez talk. Lately it seems neowin has been plagued with a lot of people discussing warez. Do yourselfs a favor and read the neowin rules.

Stores will sometimes release a game before its street date. I have heard from people that work at stores that the general rule with video games is actually you put it out when you get it, unlike movies and music.

and Harry Potter books! I cannot believe the made me sign this rubbish so that i dont look into the box, it is so stupid.

dam you lucky ******s stop playing till I can buy it I dont have underground coolness like you guys :crazy: STOP!!! :angry:

I don't get it, the game isn't going to be released until the 14th in the U.S and later in the U.K. How can anyone possibly have a copy?

Stores will sometimes release a game before its street date. I have heard from people that work at stores that the general rule with video games is actually you put it out when you get it, unlike movies and music.

this is true, i work at a video store and when we get games they go right out, even if its before the street date in our computers. (we got our retail copies of nba street vol. 2 like 4 days before the date and we were sold out before the actual street date)

i hope that rockstar will make multiplayer locked for people who didn't buy it.... that is if they release a patch.. and they will probably do that....

its on the underground!!! :woot: me goes and gets it, i MEAN, me waits pasently for it to be released

:rolleyes: your just soooo l337