A man wearing pantyhose

I am Reid

About a month ago I happened stumble upon a pair of pantyhose, unused. So out of curiosity I decided to try them on. To my surprise though I quite liked the way the felt. I was wearing a pair of jeans prior to this, so I decided to slip them back on. Now I often don?t wear underwear, so this was already out of the norm for me. The phone rang right after, so I had no time to take them off and just rushed to the phone. This is wear it gets strange. After getting off the phone I had noticed that wearing them under my jeans was kind of like when you roll around in silk sheets or something similar in bed. They made everything feel so smooth, not to mention they gave me the extra support. When you normally wear jeans they are somewhat rough on the skin and this just eliminated that, while keeping the same great look, so a win-win situation really. Since then I have been wearing them on and off, and have tried a few different brands and colors. I have yet to wear them with shorts though, if I can find a good color I may do it. I made this thread to ask if anyone else out there has discovered this. If so what are your experiences as I am very new to this. Do people notice? What are your favorite brands? Any good tips on making them fit better?

.bin

Lol, your spelling and grammar is terrible. So is the idea of wearing a woman's piece of clothing.

Berserk87
Personal Info

reidtheweed01

Neowinian Senior

21 years old

Male

Columbus, Ohio

Born Oct-26-1987

what.

Ji@nBing

:blink:

I am Reid

was that TMI?

Lol, your spelling and grammar is terrible

such as...

+shift.

...? Huh?

StevoJD

Dude....

Are you going to wear women's underwear next?

Steven P.

lolwut?

Ji@nBing
post-88362-1245222858.jpg

More like:

peter_pan.jpg

ObiWanToby

Wait, did his account get hacked?

tomwarren

What the f?

Steeley

Dude, is this you?

RockyHorrorPictureShowPhoto15-main_Full.jpg

You go girl! Wooh!

shockz

Interesting:

While traditionally considered a woman's garment, pantyhose are occasionally worn by men for thermal protection and therapeutic relief. Race horse jockeys also wear pantyhose under their silks so that their jockey silks glide freely over the legs and waist when the jockey's body moves at a rapid pace[citation needed]. Some fishermen who surf fish from tropical beaches may also wear pantyhose to protect from jellyfish, whose stingers cannot penetrate the mesh[citation needed]. In the late 1990s several small manufacturers introduced pantyhose styles designed for men to cater to this niche market.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantyhose#Men_and_pantyhose

Doli

Get some running tights instead of pantyhose haha.

I hope his account was hacked because this is just :blink:

gazebee_

Dude this is slightly disturbing... if you like the idea of pantyhose, get proper ones tailored for men and chuck the women ones.

Gibletz
Dude, is this you?

You go girl! Wooh!

Holy ****, why did I have to Bing Rocky Horror Picture Show! When they were talking about less search clutter, they were not kidding, now I have atleast 20 instant simultaneous cases of "Can't unseen what has been seen". I think I might actually throw up.

FloatingFatMan
Holy ****, why did I have to Bing Rocky Horror Picture Show! When they were talking about less search clutter, they were not kidding, now I have atleast 20 instant simultaneous cases of "Can't unseen what has been seen". I think I might actually throw up.

You've never seen Rocky Horror!? Dude, that show/movie is an absolute CLASSIC! With some of the best rock musical songs ever!

Don't go ragging on the Rocky Horror, dude.

As for the op... If he wants to wear tights, so what? You don't seem people bitching when women wear pants/trousers, do you? People here should grow up a little.

+virtorio

I'd say you're well on the way to getting yourself beat up.

Gamerhomie

If you feel right in thights, go for it.

freeeekyyy
About a month ago I happened stumble upon a pair of pantyhose, unused. So out of curiosity I decided to try them on. To my surprise though I quite liked the way the felt. I was wearing a pair of jeans prior to this, so I decided to slip them back on. Now I often don?t wear underwear, so this was already out of the norm for me. The phone rang right after, so I had no time to take them off and just rushed to the phone. This is wear it gets strange. After getting off the phone I had noticed that wearing them under my jeans was kind of like when you roll around in silk sheets or something similar in bed. They made everything feel so smooth, not to mention they gave me the extra support. When you normally wear jeans they are somewhat rough on the skin and this just eliminated that, while keeping the same great look, so a win-win situation really. Since then I have been wearing them on and off, and have tried a few different brands and colors. I have yet to wear them with shorts though, if I can find a good color I may do it. I made this thread to ask if anyone else out there has discovered this. If so what are your experiences as I am very new to this. Do people notice? What are your favorite brands? Any good tips on making them fit better?

They may be functional, but this is one case where I'd say form is more important. Walking around in women's clothing is just plain weird.

Doli

As for the op... If he wants to wear tights, so what? You don't seem people bitching when women wear pants/trousers, do you? People here should grow up a little.

It's not normal for women to wear pants? :huh: