A man wearing pantyhose

It's not normal for women to wear pants? :huh:

If we were to talk about this a hundred years ago in most parts of the world, then no, its not normal.

Who knows, the OP might start a trend. Soon it will be perfectly normal for men to wear pantyhoses a 100 years down the road. ;)

It's not normal for women to wear pants? :huh:

It didn't used to be, no. Women in pants has only really been since the late 40's/early 50's. Before then it really wasn't that common to see, and if you go pre 20th century, absolutely NOT seen.

Things change, y'know?

As for the op... If he wants to wear tights, so what? You don't seem people bitching when women wear pants/trousers, do you? People here should grow up a little.

(Y)

About a month ago I happened stumble upon a pair of pantyhose, unused. So out of curiosity I decided to try them on. To my surprise though I quite liked the way the felt. I was wearing a pair of jeans prior to this, so I decided to slip them back on. Now I often don?t wear underwear, so this was already out of the norm for me. The phone rang right after, so I had no time to take them off and just rushed to the phone. <This is wear it gets strange.b> After getting off the phone I had noticed that wearing them under my jeans was kind of like when you roll around in silk sheets or something similar in bed. They made everything feel so smooth, not to mention they gave me the extra support. When you normally wear jeans they are somewhat rough on the skin and this just eliminated that, while keeping the same great look, so a win-win situation really. Since then I have been wearing them on and off, and have tried a few different brands and colors. I have yet to wear them with shorts though, if I can find a good color I may do it. I made this thread to ask if anyone else out there has discovered this. If so what are your experiences as I am very new to this. Do people notice? What are your favorite brands? Any good tips on making them fit better?

It got strange a fair while before that!

About a month ago I happened stumble upon a pair of pantyhose, unused. So out of curiosity I decided to try them on. To my surprise though I quite liked the way the felt. I was wearing a pair of jeans prior to this, so I decided to slip them back on. Now I often don?t wear underwear, so this was already out of the norm for me. The phone rang right after, so I had no time to take them off and just rushed to the phone. This is wear it gets strange. After getting off the phone I had noticed that wearing them under my jeans was kind of like when you roll around in silk sheets or something similar in bed. They made everything feel so smooth, not to mention they gave me the extra support. When you normally wear jeans they are somewhat rough on the skin and this just eliminated that, while keeping the same great look, so a win-win situation really. Since then I have been wearing them on and off, and have tried a few different brands and colors. I have yet to wear them with shorts though, if I can find a good color I may do it. I made this thread to ask if anyone else out there has discovered this. If so what are your experiences as I am very new to this. Do people notice? What are your favorite brands? Any good tips on making them fit better?

Come winter time you'll like em even more.

also if it feels good just do it.

so what if he does? who are we to judge what he finds interesting, there are actully many blokes out there who wear ladies clothes, good on you mate nice to see your not shy about telling people

Why is it ridiculous?

Might just be me being close minded, but I find it ridiculous for men to wear pantyhose and the way the OP was written I just couldn't help but laugh.

I don't mean to offend the guy, that's just how I feel about it :p

Might just be me being close minded, but I find it ridiculous for men to wear pantyhose and the way the OP was written I just couldn't help but laugh.

I don't mean to offend the guy, that's just how I feel about it :p

One shouldn't knock it unless one has tried it oneself. ;)

I've worn them before... I used to go all night fishing on the river with my friends when I was a teen and they were PERFECT for keeping your legs warm!

Not that I'd wear them anywhere else, and haven't even done the all night fishing for about 20 years... but they really did keep me warm! :p

well i think ppl need to grow up

hes just a little campier than the rest of us

if your into womens clothing, why not just try drag, i love drag acts their so entertaining

Btw, the wearing of the pantyhose isn't as upsetting as this:

Now I often don’t wear underwear

Isn't that extremely annoying, having your 'junk' just hanging there in your jeans? no to mention the jeans scraping and stuff :laugh: