[Poll] Do you have a cell phone?

Cell Phone  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a cell phone?

• Yes
    • No

Nope. No service where I live.

No anything where you live. Do you request those posts or do you just get stuck with them?

Yeah, Blackberry Storm on Verizon's Unlimited Plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Had one but finally got rid of it. I managed just fine (maybe better) without one for the first 35 years of my life and I decided that I just no longer needed it. I had a 300 minute plan (smallest I could get) that I rarely landed up using more than 15-20 minutes of each month so I just couldn't justify the 35.00 monthly bill.

Why don't you?

Because I've gotten to the age of 40 without one why would I need one now? If anyone wants me while I'm out they can wait till I'm in, that's what we had to do in the olden days before mobiles were invented and it never did us any harm. :laugh:

No. (never had one)

I just Don't need it.

Read the quote under.

Because I've gotten to the age of 40 without one why would I need one now? If anyone wants me while I'm out they can wait till I'm in, that's what we had to do in the olden days before mobiles were invented and it never did us any harm. :laugh:

You crash your car in a ditch with a bunch of bushes and are trapped inside without any voice. Noone can see your car. You are stuck for days and days and eventually from injuries and no food/water, you die.

Wouldnt have happened if you had your cell phone as you can dial 911 and if you keep calling, a police officer will stop by to see whats up and may save your life.

In "the olden days" this was impossible but now adays for modern comunication, I believe a cell phone is more important than a landline.

Read the quote under.

You crash your car in a ditch with a bunch of bushes and are trapped inside without any voice. Noone can see your car. You are stuck for days and days and eventually from injuries and no food/water, you die.

Wouldnt have happened if you had your cell phone as you can dial 911 and if you keep calling, a police officer will stop by to see whats up and may save your life.

In "the olden days" this was impossible but now adays for modern comunication, I believe a cell phone is more important than a landline.

i see your point but... i am fine without it.