the NEW Napster Preview

or you guys can make a program like I did. I made a program that connects to all Morpheus and it has a browser and a search box like Morpheus and you download songs from it but you don't have to be connect to Morpheus to use it but when the new napster comes out I will try to make one for that to.

i don't know about the others, but i can't :ermm:

i don't really know any "computer language" (is this how u call it in english?..), except some poor html and maybe a little VB..

can u post the program maybe?

Originally posted by Big_Mark

or you guys can make a program like I did. I made a program that connects to all Morpheus and it has a browser and a search box like Morpheus and you download songs from it but you don't have to be connect to Morpheus to use it but when the new napster comes out I will try to make one for that to.

well post the damn thing for us unskilled coders. BTW, real coders code in binary. :D

oh yeah, and all Napster did was let the average user download music. I was downloading mp3s off the net a few years before napster or any other file sharing program came along. Napster brought it to the masses and made the RCAA or whatever notice it and get all ****ed about it.

everyone...and I mean EVERYONE should give Audiogalaxy Satellite a try. I had Napster a long time but then I discovered Audiogalaxy and I realized it was better, not long after that napster was out of the 'air'.

I especially like audiogalaxy because of it's functions...loads of functions...anyway check it out!!

http://www.audiogalaxy.com

everyone...and I mean EVERYONE should give Audiogalaxy Satellite a try

It sucks 'cos it doesn't work... I've tried it loads and I can't even sign up for an account... that's called being totally 'naff.

Use WinMX... 'nuff said.

WTF Audiogalaxy is great, even better for seeing what songs are avaialbe (and what most people have/like), although i have seen some songs blocked now, but very few - just cuz you had bad experiences doesnt mean the service sucks!!! LOL, I also like WinMX and eDonkey (and of course IRC) :)

direct connect and the kazaa bunch as well as a few others will do me fine... winmx was better than napster back in its day, had the option to resume and connect to all networks :)

3 letters

I.R.C.

there is none better, but its not easy if u dunno how :) which keeps the lamers out, ive never used napster or any other ap to get mp3s :) and ive got a fine 100gig collection

moose