Wimbledon 2009

Andy Murray and Andy Roddick are battling it out right now. I can't believe how #$#@$#@ pathetic NBC is with their coverage. They're not broadcasting it live and they're still on the second set, when the match is on the fourth set with Murray up 5-4.

Let's go Roddick!

Wimbledon 2009 Final

post-274334-1246672073.jpg

Edited by maskedforever

Well... that ****ing sucks... NBC is showing the third set, and the match is already over lol

Absolutely pathetic, isn't it? I had to listen to BBC Radio online to find out the latest score instead of watching the NBC HD broadcast.

I'll be cheering for Roddick for the simple reason that I have gotten sick of seeing federer winning everything. Disappointed for Murray to go out but Roddick played magnificently today and deserves his place in the final. If he can keep the same incredible first serve % in record up against Federer then he will prove a great matchup, I feel another epic final coming.

Federer's going to make history tomorrow by winning his 15th Grand Slam. I'm betting on it. I also want to see Tiger Woods sitting there too just to spice it all up. :D

The two masters have engaged in infinite game of cat and mouse :p

It seems that roddick is better at his serves than federer at his.

Still i hope that Fed will win :p

Well 13-12 last set... not a very exciting game tbh...

Just not the same without Nadal, with all respect to Roddick, Murray and the rest, Federer and Nadal are a league of their own.

My dad's just been through and said the exact same thing, and I was thinking it a few minutes ago. Great that it's going so far into the last set, but 26 games with no break of serve, and you have to favour the bigger server to win, and it's not the most entertaining.

COME ON ROGER :D

roger_moore.jpg

Just not the same without Nadal, with all respect to Roddick, Murray and the rest, Federer and Nadal are a league of their own.

No, their not. That's why it's gone this far and Federer hasn't done Roddick in straight sets.

I'm hoping for a Roddick win - he deserves it more! Federer has not pushed himself.

I don't think its as good as last years final - Nadal was fantastic and would not give up!

Disappointed by that result. Federer played a poor game by his own standards and essentially won by virtue of opponent tiredness

That was unreal. First thing I'd say to my opponent after playing 77 straight games of tennis with him would be, "Lets get out of here and get a beer."

-Spenser