Official Office 2010 Tech Preview (Invitation)

How r u getting this ?

means what is the criteria to get invitation mail ?

so that i can also get most probably this time or next time definitely.......

i joined from my Connect account signed up for beta a month later i got my invite

Got the invite. I am running 64 bit Vista and wanted to install 64 bit Office 2010. But it wants me to remove Expression Web (part of office 2007). Ended up installing 32 bit. Will install 64 bit tomorrow on my Windows7 machine.

I received the e-mail for the technical preview.

I go to the MS connect site and start filling out the registration form for the preview and get all the way to end and get an error that says the page can't be found or I don't have permission to view it. It then gives a random combination of letters and numbers. :crazy: I don't get it.... I get an invitation for the Technical Preview and then I can't even access it.?????

Now I have to wait three days for MS to respond about this issue. Could it be that this error is because too many people are accessing the site?

I had the same issue when I clicked on "Accept Invitation" in the e-mail. Went back and copy and pasted the URL that was beneath the invite link and then it worked.

4006 so newer than the leak

I thought Neowin's front page says:

The bits hold the build number 14.0.4006.1110 meaning they are older than the recent "beta" leak.

So is the official TP older or newer than the leak?

yay i got a invite as well :)

someone take a screenshot of MS Word pls and also the about dialog page so we can see the exact build number.

also tell us how many bytes the .iso file is for the 32 and 64bit versions and the MD5 hashes for each please.

4006 so newer than the leak

Are you sure about that?

The previous leak for the Tech Preview was 4006 from what I recall (might be wrong but this is what I remember). Has a nasty issue with printing from excel also (scaling of print size). The new leak is build 4302, and this issue has been fixed.

someone take a screenshot of MS Word pls and also the about dialog page so we can see the exact build number.

also tell us how many bytes the .iso file is for the 32 and 64bit versions and the MD5 hashes for each please.

It's not like I'm gonna lie. :p

post-235036-1247564048_thumb.png

bioran23, please could you give the filesize in bytes of the .isos for the 32bit and 64bit and the MD5 hashes, i'd be very greatful. Also a screenshot of MS Word main window so we can see if the "File F" bug has been fixed.

bioran23, please could you give the filesize in bytes of the .isos for the 32bit and 64bit and the MD5 hashes, i'd be very greatful. Also a screenshot of MS Word main window so we can see if the "File F" bug has been fixed.

It's not an ISO. It's an exe.

I got it. :laugh:

Are we allowed to install this on 2 separate machines? (those who get it from Connect legitimately)

If you can request more keys I can't see the problem.

got my invite. Not been on any of the previous private beta's, however did get into WLM9 early.

Do they still give away copies of the final version to those who submit bugs?