Female cop with gun.

I have to agree, being a female has nothing to do with it. Humanity allows equal opportunity for idiots of both genders.

Don't they teach you in firearms training never to leave the finger on the trigger. Obviously she wasn't doing that.

Yup he is so gonna get money.... :blink:

yeah he is. idiot cops like that should be fired. Im not saying that this chik should be fired if this was her first mistake but if she has a record of being careless then off w/ her head

Don't they teach you in firearms training never to leave the finger on the trigger. Obviously she wasn't doing that.

What it *looked* like IMO was that she was shooting to miss him, as a warning or somthing - like trying to scare him. Maybe he was shouting abuse or somthing, and she was scaring him into shutting up, thats why the safty wasn't on.

Either way, it wasn't called for, the cops had him covered and the was certainly no need for a shot to be fired, accidental or otherwise.

It could have been a blank, or it could have been one of those guns that shoots pouches of "beanlike" material at high speeds. I don't think an actual bullet came out of the gun.

Why in gods name would you give a woman a gun in the first place? What has the world come to.

wow, you win for "most moronic thing said on neowin today." congratulations!!

keeping it simple . . . she's an officer of the law. most of the time, such officers are required to carry firearms. the fact that the gun accidentally went off has nothing to do with the presence of a penis or a vagina.

wow, you win for "most moronic thing said on neowin today." congratulations!!

keeping it simple . . . she's an officer of the law. most of the time, such officers are required to carry firearms. the fact that the gun accidentally went off has nothing to do with the presence of a penis or a vagina.

And you win the "Taking People to Seriously Award of the Day"

I wonder where that bullet hit..seemed like she was aiming straight at him but then he got up. So I dunno, at first I thought it nailed him in the head.

• 2 weeks later...