What was the last movie you watched?

mib3posterwwwsumotorren.jpg

MIB 3 : Great film, great entertainment - 9/10

Veerana.jpg

Veerana : One of the greatest B grade films to come out of India. It has everything ..... Horror, Sex, suspense, comedy & more sex. Too bad Jasmine didnt do more films. 10/10

0Bl3r.jpg

7/10

0uueJ.jpg

10/10 for the 'art' factor. Visually stunning but not my kind of movie; this goes on the same shelve with Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride and other strange, ''Picasso'' like movies.

!!!!!-DS-full-cast.aspx

8/10. I enjoyed it. Depp's movies as a of late have kind of sucked, but this one was actually good.

VGHS-PO-SSNONE-2T.jpg?1339592713

6/10. This was like every other teen high school movie ever, except instead of football or basketball, the sport was video-games. Honestly not bad for an independent, but mostly silly and something a teenager would enjoy.

Got round to watching Prometheus last night, really enjoyed it. I'd heard both good and bad things about it but I don't think it was anywhere as near as bad as some people were making out.

Kind of wish she had died at the end though

8/10

Ohh also jut noticed my post count, I'm a Neowin l33t :p

I watched Stakeland last night. It wasn't bad, I tend to have low expectations for vampire movies. There was enough action, the tension was persistent and the plot was good.

Just watched American Reunion for the second time (first time I watched it I was wasted so didn't remember it), I really enjoyed it, it was far better than these other BS American Pie movies they were putting out before. Hope they leave it at that, it was awesome to get one last outing with the original cast, brought back loads of awesome memories, 9/10

7WiII.jpg

8/10

Critics are giving it bad reviews because they say it's a carbon copy of the first, well, what do you expect? I thought it was an awesome movie, just like the first one.

ompst_beverly_hills_cop_II.jpg

8/10

My fiancee' hadn't seen this series. So, we watched one and then two. I've seen the third one but she hasn't. I told her we should skip that one.

Chernobyl Diares 4/10

I would maybe even give it a 2/10. Watched it while in Philadelphia for work one night in the hotel. Could not believe how there was pretty much not a single original idea in the whole damn movie.