What was the last movie you watched?

Skyfall: 2/5. I actually think Quantum of Solace was better...

It's that bad? I say that because Quantum of Solace was easily was of the worst Bond films, alongside most of the Brosnan films (with the obvious exception of Goldeneye).

It's that bad? I say that because Quantum of Solace was easily was of the worst Bond films, alongside most of the Brosnan films (with the obvious exception of Goldeneye).

It sounds like we have vastly different tastes, you'd probably enjoy Skyfall.

post-4583-0-92365300-1351632246.jpg

Korean (action/thriller) cinema at it's finest with the film playing homage to Leon/Oldboy and Taken with it's own unique spin, I've lost count how many times I've watched the film since it came out but it's still absolutely ****ing awesome. 10/10.

Wreck-It Ralph

Wreck-It-Ralph.jpg

Exactly as awesome as I was expecting it to be. Disney did a great job with this one. Strongly recommended.

The Man with the Iron Fists

Iron-Fists.jpg

Garbage. Absolutely horrible movie. In a good way, though. I still enjoyed it quite a bit. If you watch this expecting a deep story with good acting, you're doing it wrong. But if you go into it expecting something like Kill Bill, your expectations will likely be met quite well?for better or for worse.

Gonna watch Flight tomorrow. I've been looking forward to that one for a while. ^_^

Really shocked to hear that about Man with the Iron Fists!

I assumed it would be all out action so really not that disappointed

It was more-or-less exactly what I expected it to be. It was done in the style of a cheap foreign martial arts film, so they actually did go out of their way to purposely make it cheesy. I knew that going into it, so I was still able to enjoy it. :)

Flight

Flight.jpg

Robert Zemeckis, you've done it again. This movie was absolutely fantastic. I was considering backing out of watching this at the last minute, but I'm really glad I went for it. Definitely a strong recommendation here.

And with that, I've seen all of this week's upcoming features. Good grief, I never thought I'd be able to do that. Definitely worth it though. All three of these movies (Wreck-It Ralph, The Man with the Iron Fists, and Flight) were really great and fun to watch. If you ask me, it's definitely a good weekend to hit the theater.