What was the last movie you watched?

Technically 12 Monkeys and Heat, although both I watched when they came out way back when. I guess the most recent movie I watched that I've never seen before is The Hangover.

Bruno_poster.jpg

It was a bad quality download, but I still laughed my arse off through most of the movie. Looking back on it now though, I don't think I'll watch it again.

I've got a ton of movies to go through on my PC and on my Sky+! :p Here's the list:

On my Sky+:

• Taxi Driver
  • Cloverfield
  • Death Note
  • I Am Legend
  • Vantage Point
  • Caddyshack
  • Blade Runner: The Final Cut

On my PC:

• The Wrestler
  • Quantum of Solace
  • Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
  • Final Fantasy: Advent Children
  • Last Order: Final Fantasy VII
  • Liar Liar
  • The Truman Show
  • This Is Spinal Tap

I've also got both Men in Blacks, and The Fifth Element on my PC, but I've watched them before, and I love them. I haven't watched The Fifth Element in years, so I'm reliving it in full 1080p glory! :p

theatre: Saw 5 [meh, i enjoy the traps and could really care less about a 'story']

dvd: Terminator 2 [still one of the best action/sci-fi movies of all time]

downloaded: Bruno [wasn't that bad really, except Bruno wants to be the biggest Austrian celeb since Hitler :$]

tv: Obsessed [it's nice not having to pay for ppv]

Last film I watched new: Adventureland, and I thoroughly loved it.

Last film I re-watched: Very Bad Things, and it was nowhere near as good as I recall.

It's a great film isn't it!

I finally watched The Hangover last weekend and I thought it was freakin' hilarious! I loved the cast and the concept of the movie. Can't wait to see those guys in their next flick!

Psy(1989)

"A group of hunters enters a ghost town in Central Asia with a mission to kill packs of abandoned, and now wild cannibal dogs."

Havent seen so much dog killing in a long time :D

How different is it from the first release of that movie, as I may get it if there's a reason to?

It has around 26 mins extra footage. Plus it's in 1080p, so looks a lot better.

watched Coraline in 3-D a few days ago in 1080p. Awesome stuff.

Liked Coraline. Definitely original.

Still not convinced on 3-D as anything more than a gimmick. It can definitely be cool, but I've generally found it more distracting than anything else.

That said, I saw Up in 3-D (earlier in the day I saw Transformers 2 and Star Trek at the drive-in, as a matter of fact), and I have to admit that the 3-D effects at least didn't get in the way of the story.