What was the last movie you watched?

The last movie I watched was Gran Torino (last night I watched the first ten minutes of The International, so I don't think that counts) but I think next on the list is District 9 :)

In the last 30 days....

The Hurt Locker - Brilliant

Fast and Furious - ****

The Running Man - Pretty poor these days

The Machinist - Good

In The Line of Fire - Pretty Good

High Plains Drifter - pretty good

The Knowing - Good, then bad at the end

Ghost town - Pretty funny

quite a funny film :)

I went to the advance screening for it tonight, I think it [in the Loop] is going to limited release here in Canada.

If I wouldn't have seen that tonight, then the last movie I would've seen was GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra. Wasn't that good, I wish they would have made it more like the cartoon!

Waterworld - [Extended]

I've still got to see the extended version, as I've only saw the movie when it was in the theatre. How different was it from the original version?

I've still got to see the extended version, as I've only saw the movie when it was in the theatre. How different was it from the original version?

There's more detail about the main characters and their background, including extended scenes. I must say that I prefer the extended version over the theatrical.

There's more detail about the main characters and their background, including extended scenes. I must say that I prefer the extended version over the theatrical.

I'll have to get a copy then. I wish they'd do an extended version of The Postman, actually I wish they'd redo The Postman, but do it properly this time!

You know, even though I am Canadian, and loved "The Kids in the Hall" TV show, I've never seen that movie!

The ugly truth. In all fairness a pretty good film, even though you could class it as a chick flick.

What do you mean you could? It follows the typical mould of a chick flick so closely it hurts.