?Torrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth.

Changelog:

>

• Fix: tracker requests are not invalid anymore

souricon.gif News source: Official website

softicon.gif Download: ?Torrent 2.0 - Beta

This was already posted, and there were a tonne of comments as well, but I can no longer find the original thread.

Thanks for the heads up. I saw a post on a slightly older version not long ago, or maybe that was on digg. I forget, anyway I updated to the latest version =)

This was already posted, and there were a tonne of comments as well, but I can no longer find the original thread.

The other thread was for 16081, this is build 16126.

I notice you come into a lot of people's threads and try to debunk them, why? This topic was NOT posted. It was for an earlier build. Thanks for this, smashguy. It fixes the problems a lot of people were having with trackers.

Maybe this will fix my tracker issues with uTorrent... The earlier build of 2.0 beta just didn't work with any of my private sites.

Don't bother with anything over 1.6.1.

Don't bother with anything over 1.6.1.

Yes, bother with versions over 1.6.1, just don't bother with the official release wait for the modded versions.

Yes, bother with versions over 1.6.1, just don't bother with the official release wait for the modded versions.

Whats the difference? You mean 1.8.3 modeed is faster than unmoded?

Whats the difference? You mean 1.8.3 modeed is faster than unmoded?

The modded versions don't call home to mom, and there are other features as well.

hmmmm......I think it is called utorrent extreme leecher edition.

Seba14's is so much better, and uTorrent isn't the only thing he mods.

This is exactly what it is. uTorrent hasnt, doesnt and wont ever talk with the RIAA/etc.

That's kind of a bold statement.

If memory serves correct I remember reading something about that's why people still preferred using Bitcomet over uTorrent.

That's about as much or as little as I know/remember

That's kind of a bold statement.

If memory serves correct I remember reading something about that's why people still preferred using Bitcomet over uTorrent.

That's about as much or as little as I know/remember

Bitcomet is banned on some trackers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitComet#Cont...y_and_criticism

People who perfer Bitcomet over uTorrent are idiots.

(I myself used Bitcomet but I found out they were banned on some trackers and when I found out why, I quickly left it behind and havent looked back since uTorrent)