Call of Duty l Modern Warfare(Wii) Screens

Actually I keep my parents in the basement and game alone in the house for 14 hours at a time. I find it works better this way.

Haha, good one. :laugh:

Actually I keep my parents in the basement and game alone in the house for 14 hours at a time. I find it works better this way.

:laugh: Love it.

As for the screenshots, those are definitely unfortunate. The second screen (the sniper in the ghillie suit) reminds me of the first Ghost Recon. And I don't mean GRAW, I'm talking about the original Ghost Recon on PC. I didn't have high expectations at the start since Treyarch are developing it, but I figured that they were at least good at the technical aspects of development. World at War may have been a soulless creation, but from a technical standpoint, they didn't break too much (I suppose that's a compliment). On the other hand, this game just looks like a mess. The rightmost solder in the helicopter screen looks like his leg is about to fall off.

EDIT: Whoops, typo.

Edited by LingeringSoul

if they dont nail constant 60fps *AT ALL TIMES*, then the whole exercise of degrading the visuals would be a waste of time.

we'll probably get an excuse for one thing or the other 3 months after release "we didnt have enough time" or "we thought the wii was a DSi, doh!"

if they dont nail constant 60fps *AT ALL TIMES*, then the whole exercise of degrading the visuals would be a waste of time.

we'll probably get an excuse for one thing or the other 3 months after release "we didnt have enough time" or "we thought the wii was a DSi, doh!"

All they have to say is...

"We're called TreyFail"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haha, the Wii remote aiming brings a whole new meaning to the dancing that took place on CoD4 :p

It doesn't look half bad. I'm sure the people who live off Wii's only and don't own other consoles will be happy it isn't as bad as the screenshots foretold.

Edited by Chasethebase

and then we have people saying stuff like this...

It's a Wii, don't care about graphics, as long you know that it's supposed to be a soldier, it works...

When people looks at graphics they are not playing.

/Pro Wii Quote...

yeah, a dancing soldier! and if by 'playing' , you imply lots of waggling....

i still dont understand why do they have to treat the wiimote like a mouse and neglect the x and y axis accelerometers.... i mean all the FPS games ive seen on the Wii rely exclusively on the screen borders... i could come up with a better control scheme than that

Edited by carmatic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anybody who's even remotely trying to justify these graphics with "it's not suited for this console" really is talking something strong.

The Conduit:

920890_20050520_screen002.jpg

These aren't exactly Gears of War 2 or anything, but it absolutely craps all over MW Wii. To say good looking (as in, not an eyesore) realistic visuals are not possible on Wii hasn't done their research. They may as well have ported MW to the PS2, it would probably have sold better there.

Just like to point out to you that is black for the xbox / ps2. Or at least I think it is??? it looks just like it.